The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (25 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
cool stuff Orgut. Good to hear man. ;)

Dont know if this article about Cassano has been posted here yet.

Cassano-Roma: After The Love Is Gone...There Is Juve
3/18/2005 6:08:00 PM

Antonio Cassano is probably living his last days as an AS Roma player.
The Roma fans are extremely irritated by his poor performances of the last months, especially the one the starlet produced against Fiorentina, that saw Cassano come on as a sub late in the game.

In his few minutes on the pitch the Bari-born player was able to miss every pass and fail every dribbling attempt, a horrible performance capped off by the poor penalty he took that almost cost Roma their last seasonal objective.

Some Roma fans went as far as saying their former idol practically missed the penalty on propose, an action they say is backed by the fact he was the only player to not celebrate the team’s dramatic win in Florence.

“The only reason I didn’t celebrate with the rest of my team-mates was because I missed the penalty. I was mad with myself,” Cassano said in his defense.

These words will only partially satisfy those many Roma fans who believe Cassano has already sold his soul to Juventus, as on the day before the early March match against the Bianconeri he made an interview in which he stated he ‘greatly missed Fabio Capello.’

Now that there is both the popular will to let him go and the player’s desire to leave, there is only the financial aspect to be resolved before Cassano can complete his move to the black and white Turin side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
So you know, these things mean absolutely nothing, how many times in the world has football "experts" said a player was certain to join another club, and end up staying...?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
So you know, these things mean absolutely nothing, how many times in the world has football "experts" said a player was certain to join another club, and end up staying...?
And I'm sure you know that many fans say that their star players will not leave the team,and end up they leaving all the same? ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
:D

No, I just want you to take a look at tow pictures and tell me what you think. They're going to be on the front and bac covers of my graduation paper, on the vietnam war. You're into that graphic stuff, so I wonder if you think it looks good. If yes, pm me your emaila nd I'll send it to you. I just want to hear your suggestions and opionion, you dont have to do anything :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay, my e-mail is

grahambae (AT) swiftdsl.com.au

but i only have about 5 hours left to sleep and i've got an early start at uni tomorrow, so I'll probably only be able to get a look when I get home in about 23 hours

In the meantime, you could post them up on the forums and get opinions from a whole bunch of people; that can always be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)