The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (6 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
this is the deal: Swap Del Piero for Cassano :p
If we could have just do that it would be magnificent not spending a penny and trading a past his prime superstar who is now a 30 year old medicore player for a world class young player

Mutu

Jan 15, 2005
Im a big fan of Adrian (as if it weren't obvious) but I feel that some of the people that don't want Mutu at Juve should at least give him until the January window to see what he can produce.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know that my post is not connected to the topic but I didn`t find any other place that will and I wanted to say goodbye to everyone of you!
I`m joining the army tomorrow (I`m from Israel by the way) and I won`t have much time to be here so goodbye everyone I`ll miss everyone of you!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
I know that my post is not connected to the topic but I didn`t find any other place that will and I wanted to say goodbye to everyone of you!
I`m joining the army tomorrow (I`m from Israel by the way) and I won`t have much time to be here so goodbye everyone I`ll miss everyone of you!
U can do it in "The Hangout".

Anyway take care dude!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
take care

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can`t believe it I was going to be recruited and they told me that they sent me a letter that says I`m not recruiting on 20.3 but I`m recruiting on 6.4 and because I have moved in and they didn`t update my living details they have sent their letter to my previous home
So I`m here for 2 more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)