The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (69 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
Juventus to offer £25M for Roma pair Cassano, Chivu
tribalfootball.com - March 15, 2005

Juventus are preparing a mega £25 million bid for AS Roma pair Antonio Cassano and Cristian Chivu.

Juve chief Luciano Moggi is also prepared to include Adrian Mutu and Shabani Nonda in their offer to secure the duo, who are on the wanted lists of Europe's biggest spenders, including AC Milan, Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Nonda will arrive in Turin on a Bosman from Monaco in June, but isn't expected to wear a Juve shirt and instead will be immediately loaned out to a rival Serie A club.

Roma's cash problems mean they must consider selling Cassano over the summer, with him free to sign a pre-contract next January ahead of leaving the club on a Bosman at the end of next season.

I know Tribalfootball :yuck: but if this true it would be the best thing I've heared since the last time we won the scudetto...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Juventus to offer £25M for Roma pair Cassano, Chivu
tribalfootball.com - March 15, 2005

Juventus are preparing a mega £25 million bid for AS Roma pair Antonio Cassano and Cristian Chivu.

Juve chief Luciano Moggi is also prepared to include Adrian Mutu and Shabani Nonda in their offer to secure the duo, who are on the wanted lists of Europe's biggest spenders, including AC Milan, Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Nonda will arrive in Turin on a Bosman from Monaco in June, but isn't expected to wear a Juve shirt and instead will be immediately loaned out to a rival Serie A club.

Roma's cash problems mean they must consider selling Cassano over the summer, with him free to sign a pre-contract next January ahead of leaving the club on a Bosman at the end of next season.

I know Tribalfootball :yuck: but if this true it would be the best thing I've heared since the last time we won the scudetto...
Actually I can see this happening..........

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You should know by know that contracts don't mean that the person will stay for that time in the club... the only thing that a 3 contract garantee is that Capello will not go for free...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
25 mil sounds like two much. Especially considering Nonda is more than likely to be part of that deal. Maybe even Kovac if we sign him.
not only nonda.. + mutu, wich i DONT WANT TO HAPPEND!!! mutu have to stay imo... but cassano at juve would be a dream come true, not to mention chivu...!

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I don't know Mutu in real life.I know him as a player but never have seen him play.But in FM is Superb
He is a great player, with powerful and precise long ranged shot.
He is one of the best forward asistants in the world. But when he's down he's down, just like any other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)