The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (88 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
No, I dont despite that, Cufre should of been sent-off, but if you deny that Juve players were perfectly well behaved in that match, and didnt deserve and yellow or red cards, the you are "either blind or unbeliavably biased, which is probably true, as I've noticed it before"...
Yellow cards, yes. I'm not sure about red ones, there were no really bad challenges from juve players, except Zambrotta's on Panucci, and Emersons when he elbowed Totti in the ribs while Totti was trying to elbow him in the face.

But, please, tell me where we should have gotten red cards? I gave you examples for 3 players. We werent angesl by any means, but Roma were bloody disgusting.

++ [ originally posted by romanista ] ++

r u kidding me???

biased ur claiming she is biased and blind .......excuse me while i gag;;;lol

and u Rube fans r sooo unbiases and fair

Just say that Roma didnt deserve a red card.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Come on it`s a Cassano to Juve thread not Juve vs Roma match thread there is one in the matches forum
it doesn`t matter who should get which card what is matter that Juve won and got the 3 pts!
Now about Cassano I still believe he will come he just wanted his side to win and got frusturated that they didn`t I don`t see it as a bad thing

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by romanista ] ++

r u kidding me???

biased ur claiming she is biased and blind .......excuse me while i gag;;;lol

and u Rube fans r sooo unbiases and fair
And there was me thinking I was the only Romanista here, welcome...Romanista...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Yep, you see Martin isnt really 'selling' the site, that is a guise for when he changes it to Romanista! So that he can say that someone brought it and changed it...Martin is rumbled!!

romanista

Mar 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Yep, you see Martin isnt really 'selling' the site, that is a guise for when he changes it to Romanista! So that he can say that someone brought it and changed it...Martin is rumbled!!
yeah a few more romanista's and this site might actually have a little character

romanista

Mar 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yellow cards, yes. I'm not sure about red ones, there were no really bad challenges from juve players, except Zambrotta's on Panucci, and Emersons when he elbowed Totti in the ribs while Totti was trying to elbow him in the face.

But, please, tell me where we should have gotten red cards? I gave you examples for 3 players. We werent angesl by any means, but Roma were bloody disgusting.

Just say that Roma didnt deserve a red card.
u gave me 3 reason juve should have got reds
and maybe rome deserved 1 or 2

still doesnt prove ur point ur saying u should have been down to 8 men

i dont have to say shit

1st u admit that Rube and there gang of cheats stole the game and unfairly won the game

and maybe just maybe if i can really find a red somewhere, ill admit it

all i saw was an out of controle match and RubeMerda we're happy with the theft

get a life u cover ur own faults by trying to point out our

very brave!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)