The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (71 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Why would Cassano hold out for Juve as Emerson did?He has no shortage of suitors out there.
Agreed. Cassano has stated time and time again that he wants to be reunited with Capello but I don't think he'd turn down the chance to play for Madrid or Chelsea.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think that he wants to make Juve greater than Chelsea and Real instead of being a traitor to Italian football ;)

Del Piero, Cassano, Mutu, Zlatan, Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Emerson, Camoranesi, Nedved, Zambrotta, Trezeguet...a long list of great players, plus the great traditions. Juventus is 100% success sooner or later, and he wants trophies, so he'll choose Juventus :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he might have the ambition to go out and proove the world that he isnt another overrated italian player,
but i believe he will prefer to stay in italy to become the new totti

Oct 1, 2002
seriously ,this guy doesn't care about his fans at all. I can see him doing the same thing to juve if he join us.
If he is unhappy, he can complain to the board, told them to sell him, there's no need to give such comments.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
I since a Zlatan/Mutu-swap is coming up. :undecide:
zlatan/mutu for WHO???

its gonna be mutu + cash for cassano ! even if i dont hope so.. as i said.. i hope mutu will stay... and we get cassano for cash + someone els.. (appiah nonda blasi and stuff)!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm sceptical about him coming to Juve now. Look at his behaviour against us tonight, he bitaches to the referee every now and then and even provokes Camoranesi. I think this guy needs to improve his behaviour by a lot.

romanista

Mar 4, 2005
after tonight i think cassano's heart pumps giallorosso

he also came out lately and said that in the interview he also metions that he has a strong relationship with rosella sensi and the sensi family

so i guess we're gonna have to wait for the summer

but im confident he will stay in the eternal city

its the best place for peter pan

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If given a choice between Mutu and Cassano, given our needs of looking for Dp's successor, I'd prefer Mutu stay. And that doesnt change after tonight.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
If given a choice between Mutu and Cassano, given our needs of looking for Dp's successor, I'd prefer Mutu stay. And that doesnt change after tonight.
agree , cassano is an asshole , did you saw what he did to camo:(

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
Cassano is a talented player but I wont want to see him go to Juve though with his hot temper behavior. I don't like what he did to Como in the match yesterday too and all those argument with the officials. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)