The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (94 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

but why.. he is so good at holding op the ball and passing it, + dribbling .. i think he would do it great... :)
I don't see Zlatan as a real passer, he is more usefull as targetman. Zlatan is not the type of player who would play in the service of the main striker(Trezeguet).

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I don't see Zlatan as a real passer, he is more usefull as targetman. Zlatan is not the type of player who would play in the service of the main striker(Trezeguet).
dominic with the help from cassano he would do just great.. and we already have seen zlatan make more then 10 assists..!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

dominic with the help from cassano he would do just great.. and we already have seen zlatan make more then 10 assists..!
Yes, but none of those assists were defence splitting passes, crosses or throughballs.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I just want Rosicky or Riquelme or Pizarro, is that too much to ask for?
Non of them fit Juve and non of them can handle the level of Juve.. Rosicky can but we have Neddy and enough great midfielders

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I just want Rosicky or Riquelme or Pizarro, is that too much to ask for?

well, if you got money to pay for it....then I dont think thats too much

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Of course Riquelme and Pizarro at least can handle Juve, Im 100% of it. Pizarro is Serie A's best midfielder right now and Riquelme is doing something great at Villareal right now :D Rosicky, havent seen him play so much so I cant say much about him...

Jul 12, 2002
Of course Riquelme and Pizarro at least can handle Juve, Im 100% of it. Pizarro is Serie A's best midfielder right now and Riquelme is doing something great at Villareal right now :D Rosicky, havent seen him play so much so I cant say much about him...
Riquelme is that last player that we want. He is slow and plodding and he doesn't really score by himself. That's not a Nedved replacement at all. We'd have to revamp our entire strategie and squad to accomodate that type of player, just like we did when we got Neddy to replace Zidane. I think we're better off with Nedved, and getting Riquelme would be a step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)