The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (41 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

What are you talking about? Zlatan played a simliar role with Ajax last season, one in which he would come back for the ball in the midfield.
That's only half true. Yes zlatan came back for the ball in the midfield, playing for ajax. But he was the centre forward with a winger on both flanks in a 4-3-3 system. I wouldn't call that the role of a support striker.

++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well,it seems that Im the onley one to agree with you(belive it or not :D )
A player can have 100 assists and still be selfich. I ve seen those two not passing the ball to a beter positioned player many times so far.

Besides,almost all Zlatan's assists came from headers and so.....
Exactly.
Both Cassano and Zlatan are better fit for two strikers system, and in Zlatan's case also when he is flanked by 2 wingers in 4-3-3, as they are both ball-hoggers. Don't get me wrong everyone they are both great players, but I do not beleive the cassano Zlatan behind trez system would work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
i agree, z isnt a winger, and if he wera to play "behind" trez with cassano, he would surely be required to provide width.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
that wont work...Cassano and Mutu is not a playmaker

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

cheers dude :cool:, started uni in the summer so i have been settling in. Things have changed around here, so i thought i had better catch up!!
oh..cool:cool: hope you can stay man:D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
that wont work...Cassano and Mutu is not a playmaker

oh..cool:cool: hope you can stay man:D
ill try and stick about :D

btw, mutu WAS the playmking forward at parma and verona, but at chelsea he was treated as a striker.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think he misses too many chances, but thats just me :p his fault that Real Madrid won the derby :)
Cassano and Mutu can be sort of playmakers! They are both bery creative and has good passes.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Torres wouldnt fin in Serie A I think. But he's young so he will become great maybe. But Spanish players and Serie A...
I rate Cassano higher than Torres :D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
An overrated and disfunctional one, that's what.

Zlatan would never be able to play in that role, as he is way to immobile.

And changing it to Cassano behind Trez and Zlatan, would not work either as Cassano is no playmaker.

+ Both Zlatan and Cassano are too selfish.
what the **** is wrong with u..?

cassano plays like that for roma.. and zlatan playd that role in ajax.. who are u to tell that he cant play in that role? a former world class coach or what?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

what the **** is wrong with u..?

cassano plays like that for roma.. and zlatan playd that role in ajax.. who are u to tell that he cant play in that role? a former world class coach or what?
Cassano plays as suppor striker for Roma and Cassano, not so long ago, complained about the serie A being too tactical for him. Althoug the the bigger problem in that system you like is Zlatan. Like I said before, Zlatan did NOT play the role of a winger for ajax, Zlatan was the centre forward.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Cassano plays as suppor striker for Roma and Cassano, not so long ago, complained about the serie A being too tactical for him. Althoug the the bigger problem in that system you like is Zlatan. Like I said before, Zlatan did NOT play the role of a winger for ajax, Zlatan was the centre forward.
YES i agree he dident play as a WINGER!!! but u just dont get it... ITS NOT A WINGER ROLE!!! ffs... its a Forward role, JUST under an striker.. NOT like attacking midfielder, MUCH more attacking!!! its JUST under trez...

- - - Trezeget
Cassano-Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)