The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (98 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
An overrated and disfunctional one, that's what.

Zlatan would never be able to play in that role, as he is way to immobile.

And changing it to Cassano behind Trez and Zlatan, would not work either as Cassano is no playmaker.

+ Both Zlatan and Cassano are too selfish.

Jul 28, 2002
if sacchi signs robihno he would be silly to waste money to sign cassano.....thus, unfortunately, he is more likely to go to chelsea, utd, milan and inter. For us to get him we wuld have to invest heavily. Cappello would have to twist moggi's arm for him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
if sacchi signs robihno he would be silly to waste money to sign cassano.....thus, unfortunately, he is more likely to go to chelsea, utd, milan and inter. For us to get him we wuld have to invest heavily. Cappello would have to twist moggi's arm for him.
I can see the deal happening. But with Moggi and the club's love for Del Piero, Trez could be the one sacrificed for Cassano, if at all.
Bottomline: there is a large possibility of us signing cassano, however, it will come at somebody's expense. And it will be foolish of us to think otherwise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
An overrated and disfunctional one, that's what.

Zlatan would never be able to play in that role, as he is way to immobile.
What are you talking about? Zlatan played a simliar role with Ajax last season, one in which he would come back for the ball in the midfield. He would be able to play as a support stiker.

Cassano and Ibrahimovic too selfish? Zlatan leads the side in assists...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi was invited to an Italian football(soccer) show and during the commercials he apparently confessed to the beautiful co-host of the show that we bought Cassano. He could of just made a joke but when they returned on-air the other host asked the girl want she was talking about and she said Cassano. Moggi was a bit unconfortable and changed the subject. :lick:

Just wanted to point that out. Don't make anything out of it though. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Moggi was invited to an Italian football(soccer) show and during the commercials he apparently confessed to the beautiful co-host of the show that we bought Cassano. He could of just made a joke but when they returned on-air the other host asked the girl want she was talking about and she said Cassano. Moggi was a bit unconfortable and changed the subject. :lick:

Just wanted to point that out. Don't make anything out of it though. ;)
Oh FFS now I don't know what to think. Thanks a lot Marco. :D

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Both Zlatan and Cassano are too selfish.[/Qoute]

I want Cassano instead of Zalayeta

Selfish?? it is idiot said........Cassano can record at least 15 assist in season.he aleady recorded 6 in this season.assist zlatan also can record 10 assist in season.

it is never happen juventus isn"t real madrid=idiot transfer team.

trez-zlatan-dp-cassano it is wast of money

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

+ Both Zlatan and Cassano are too selfish.
Well,it seems that Im the onley one to agree with you(belive it or not :D )
A player can have 100 assists and still be selfich. I ve seen those two not passing the ball to a beter positioned player many times so far.

Besides,almost all Zlatan's assists came from headers and so.....

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

I can see the deal happening. But with Moggi and the club's love for Del Piero, Trez could be the one sacrificed for Cassano, if at all.
Bottomline: there is a large possibility of us signing cassano, however, it will come at somebody's expense. And it will be foolish of us to think otherwise.
there is no doubt about that, we will be lucky if we keep the strikers, however i doubt it very much.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

there is no doubt about that, we will be lucky if we keep the strikers, however i doubt it very much.
dont think we'll keep one of our current striker if Moggi wants Cassano...

by the way, nice to see you posting again john;) where have you been?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

dont think we'll keep one of our current striker if Moggi wants Cassano...

by the way, nice to see you posting again john;) where have you been?

cheers dude :cool:, started uni in the summer so i have been settling in. Things have changed around here, so i thought i had better catch up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)