The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (103 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay that's it. Now I REALLY want the guy to join us ;)

----------Zlatan
--Bojinov-------Mutu

----------Nedved
-------Blasi---Emerson

Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Zebina

-----------Buffon

for 2005 :p

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Bojinov has Juve dream Monday 4 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lecce young gun Valeri Bojinov has revealed that he would like Juventus to be his next club.

The 18-year-old has made a stunning start to the season and a summer move seems likely for the striker.

Both Milan clubs, Barcelona and Arsenal have been linked with £14m bids but the Turin giants could win the likely auction.

"I would like to play for Juventus because they are a massive club," said the Giallorossi superstar.

"They are a real team who never get bored of winning and that is a characteristic that they share with me."

Bojinov joined the Via Del Mare outfit at the age of 12 and is now living up to his potential under attacking tactician Zdenek Zeman.

The Bulgarian has scored four goals so far this term and is unsurprisingly in his national side’s plans.

He’s been selected for next week’s World Cup qualifiers but may not feature as he has a slight muscle problem.

channel4

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cassano is not coming to Juve, and I have been thinking that for some time while hoping I was wrong. However in reality Sensi will not let us capture Cassano as he did with Emerson because the latter would only accept Juve. Real Madrid or Chelsea would gladly pay top dollar for Cassano, and now since Arigo Sacchi is at Real he will most likely bring Italy's top youngster to Madrid.

Bojinov is becoming much more appealing.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Cassano is not coming to Juve, and I have been thinking that for some time while hoping I was wrong. However in reality Sensi will not let us capture Cassano as he did with Emerson because the latter would only accept Juve. Real Madrid or Chelsea would gladly pay top dollar for Cassano, and now since Arigo Sacchi is at Real he will most likely bring Italy's top youngster to Madrid.

Bojinov is becoming much more appealing.
If I was a top player in the world, and I was about to be sold, I would go on national TV and say, "I accept that my time has come to move on, and I would like to say that I loved my time here. But if the likes of Real Madrid or Arsenal or Man. U. or Leeds come calling for a high Euro transfer amount, I will have to regret to inform them that I would rather sell toasters back home in West Virginia than play for their queer, faggot-ass clubs."

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree with Andy. As much as Cassano wants to be reunited with Capello I highly doubt he'll join Juve. We got Emerson because he made it clear that he was only going to accept an offer from us but I don't think Cassano would go that far just to play under Capello when clubs such as Real Madrid and Chelsea would be willing to pay alot more and offer a much more lucrative contract than Juventus.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Bojinov has his price Monday 6 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valeri Bojinov may have signed a new contract at Lecce last week – but he is available for transfer at £11m.

The striker extended his agreement until 2009 but he’s now revealed details of a clause that will allow an exit before then.

The 18-year-old sensation will be sold if a bid of £11m is received by the Stadio Via Del Mare outfit.

"I am very happy with my contract because I got everything that I asked for," the Bulgarian stated.

"Lecce are now obliged to accept an offer from any club who are ready to pay £11m for my services."

The teenager is one of the hottest properties in the European game right now and numerous clubs admire him.

Milan, Inter and Juventus have all been associated with a swoop given his development in Serie A.

However, there is a possibility that the player could move abroad with Barcelona, Arsenal and Chelsea linked.

channel4
=========================================

Bojinov never want to sub player in juve
He want starter for Juve
His price tag 11 m pound=16.5 m euro
maybe it is quite expensive for young player but he is
"Next Sheva" "Next Adriano" "New Fenomeno" never expensive price.

he simply cheaper<cassano at least 30m euro>,4 years younger<he was born 1986> easier than cassano.

we must get him.

for sure his shine is one season<04-05>
but nobody his impact at 18 years old.
I"m very surprise Lecce-Milan

I want sell DP but it is impossible he is Juve"s man.
maybe we sell trez at least 25m euro <great finisher but sometimes injuried and 28 years old>
and we can get bojinov and one midfielder
zlatan is not target striker<his finish isn"t great.but his assist ability is great> he is support striker bojinov is target striker

zlatan-bojinov is will be perfect joint

my best dream is Bojinov-Cassano but maybe it is impossible
But maybe moggi and capello can make that :D

we only wait moggi"s magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)