The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (16 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Well possibly, I mean it depends how much cash we're talking about doesn't it? I mean if £50m comes along a la Zizou then I would have thought he'd accept, we are (supposedly) a profit making organisation these days rather than a football club
This is what am talking about, Even if Zlatan is still young BECAUSE he is young and talent clubs like Chelsea can afford to pay more then £30m which Moggi cannot refuse it, as Example ( Drogba ) i don't remmber how much the payed for him but am sure it's over 30m..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Drogba was £24m I think, bit of a rip off if you ask me. I don't think Moggi would sell Zlatan for under £50m though, he's a much better talent with more potential imo

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Drogba was £24m I think, bit of a rip off if you ask me. I don't think Moggi would sell Zlatan for under £50m though, he's a much better talent with more potential imo
24? my bad then, anyhow you could be right about moggi,

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exactly. I find it rather hard to believe that Moggi would sell for less than that, and I also do not think Abramovich is that desperate for another striker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exactly. I find it rather hard to believe that Moggi would sell for less than that, and I also do not think Abramovich is that desperate for another striker.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
juve is Juve

No spoiled Players can join The Bianconeri even if the Coach is capello.

you Can show you're Nutty attitude in ROMA but in juventus the matter is too hard, wonna be a good player you're will come . wonna make troubles and being brat we have some Good strikers(trezegol-zlatan) that can make you upset all the season while you setting on the pitch .
waiting for the subtitustion

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
- - - - - - - - - Buffon
Bonera - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
- - - Blasi - - Emerson - - Mascherano
- - - - - - Zlatan - Cassano
- - - - - - - Trezeguet

I would like this team for next season...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)