The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (166 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
many of u guys says if we bring in cassano then we have to sell dp, trez or zlatan.. hmm zlatan and trez IMO should not be sold, about DP!! hmm i dont want him to leave Juve ! thats it.. BUT i want cassano so bad, so this may sound stupied but, wouldet DP make it easy for Juve, if he, at the end of THIS season, just Retired..?
Retire? At the age of 29? I don't think that's going to happen, especially because he could be very good for another team or in another league... We don't need to sell anybody to bring in Cassano, but IMO, Trez is the most expendable member of our forward line...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Del Piero should stay, but:

1)stays on bench if he keeps playing like this
2)Captain armband transferred to Cannavaro if he stays on bench
3) Salary discount for him if he stays playing crap

Although he is a loveable player, and we all indeed like him, but its in the benefit of Juventus FC .
I agree 100%. It's Moggi's duty to the club to find a replacement for Alex.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
why don't you mind your own business, really take it as an advice from me to a kid like you:)
Was that really necessary? I don't know if you feel you have some kind of duty to protect your delpiero clan but give it a rest.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I think at any of club Del Piero would of been solded, because he hasnt been a great player in recent years.

As for Cassano, what makes you think he'll even join? What makes you think Roma will not be like we were last season? in future seasons?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

As for Cassano, what makes you think he'll even join? What makes you think Roma will not be like we were last season? in future seasons?

coz you guys are missing the guy who made it all possible. the one of the few who can turn totti's, cassano's and sensi's arrogance into something productive.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Was that really necessary? I don't know if you feel you have some kind of duty to protect your delpiero clan but give it a rest.
It wasn't that necessary, but he shouldn't have said that to Massimo, read good before talking Mr. Tom, and this has nothing to do with Del Piero, you JUST opened the subject, i didn't...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Sell Trezeguet, half of Miccoli and use the cash to buy Cassano
1st team attack: Cassano,Zlatan
Subs: DP, Zalyeta
Very good if u ask me
Why to sell Trezeguet?,

I'll tell you how it's gonna go, Juve will do the same Step with Zlatan just like they did with Zidane, they'll sell him...could be next year or after 2years, but one thing am sure of, he will not continue with Juve...we all know Moggi, right?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
It wasn't that necessary, but he shouldn't have said that to Massimo, read good before talking Mr. Tom, and this has nothing to do with Del Piero, you JUST opened the subject, i didn't...
Au contraire, I think its painfully obvious that you lot like to club together and as far as I know thats the thing you have in common, call me a cynic but its probably true.

And why shouldn't he have said that to Massimo, "at least I'm not ugly" what kind of civilised response is that anyway?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cassano is 10 times better than Trez outside of the penalty area, but inside the penalty area, Trez is 10 times better than Cassano ;) we need em both!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Cassano is 10 times better than Trez outside of the penalty area, but inside the penalty area, Trez is 10 times better than Cassano ;) we need em both!

But Moggi says we are not buying! :confused: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)