The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (314 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Zlatan and Cassano do not have the same disciplinary problems. Zlatan has a temper on the pitch, but he generally gets along with his teammates and coaches (at least at club level). Furthermore, Zlatan's problems seem to be inherent while Cassano only goes off when things aren't going his way. Zlatan seems to be reforming himself, but that would be much more difficult for Cassano to do, IMO.
I have said before, and I say again, Casssano needs a psychologist!

Who cares what a big club we are? Cassano does not. He is absorbed with himself, that's why he could never be successful here. He does not respect his club, his fans, his fellow player, or his coach. What makes you think that all of that will change if he comes to Juve? I suppose he'll suddenly become open to criticism, never walk out of training, and take the bench like a man, if we buy him...
Right on the money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Fools. Cassano is a chump. He alienates all of his team mates and his coaches. Why would anyone want a player like that? Furthermore he's got a terrible temper and he can easily be taken out of any game just by getting him angry. I wouldn't give a bag of balls for Cassano...
Zlatan had the same problems but he overcomed them .... if zlatan did it then Cassano can do it ....

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
all players want the best for themselves ... if Cassano keeps on his bad temper then he will lose everything ..cuz bad temper aint gonna take anyone anywhere

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think the keyword here is environment. At Roma, Cassano has noone to fear, he has got a clown for a president, he's got an arrogant captain, and a submissive coach. What does he have to fear, when he thinks the team cant go on without him, and he can do what he wants and theyll still play him. Which is whats happening at Roma.

At Juve, there is no chaos. The structure is in place. You know your not the boss. You know your playing for tradition, your playing for one of the most successful clubs in the world. Nobody is about to subscribe to your bull shit. Every player on the pitch wants to win, there's a focus. You can be a Roberto Baggio and Juve wont take your tantrums, so whose about to hear Cassano?

And thats what will dawn on him. If and when he takes a walk down that trophy room.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Cassano: I miss Capello Sunday 2 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has launched a sensational appeal to be reunited with Juve boss Fabio Capello in the future.

“I do miss Capello a bit. Well, actually quite a lot,” revealed the Roma youngster. “He was the most important person in my career and I will never be able to thank him enough.”

This is Cassano’s first interview in almost a year and he chose it to break the bitter feud that has continued since Capello left to join Juve this summer. The Coach and captain Francesco Totti traded insults in the press, but instead of backing his teammates, the youngster has moved towards the ‘traitor’.

“Nobody else has been able to deal with me the way Capello did,” he told television news programme ‘TG1’. “He made me into an international player. There were a few rows, but just like father and son.”

These statements will cause shockwaves within the Giallorossi, who have treated Capello with little more than disdain since his surprise move towards Turin. There were already reports that Juventus were preparing a bid for the player, whose contract is up for renewal, while Real Madrid and other overseas clubs are also interested.

The ex-Bari starlet found his form during the first half of 2004 and was perhaps Italy’s best player at the European Championships, but has struggled with injuries and blistering arguments with new Coach Gigi Del Neri this season.

“My hopes for 2005 are that I can win a prestigious trophy. I don’t mind whether that’s in Italy or abroad, as the important thing in life is not to be a loser. We’ll start from Roma, as that is where I am now, but you never can tell what will happen.”

Cassano’s well-publicised disciplinary problems saw him frozen out of his club side and the Italy squad, but he expects to take centre stage from 2005.

“I do miss the Azzurri,” he concluded, “but due to one problem or another I haven’t yet been called up by Marcello Lippi. I hope to return soon.”

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
i think cassano"s price at least 30m euro but his contact with roma untill June 2006 <it is mean he is free in june 2006>

it is similarity emerson situation in last summer market(emerson contact with roma untill June 2005)

moggi will use that

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
Zlatan had the same problems but he overcomed them .... if zlatan did it then Cassano can do it ....
No, Zlatan did not have the same problems. Zlatan may have pissed off his team mates at times, but his coaches adore him. Zlatan does not walk out on training, Zlatan does not take to the road when things don't go his way. Zlatan has a strong personality and sometimes he clashes with people. Cassano is different in that he takes out his own failings on his team mates.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
True Ian, Zlatan is a nice and gentle person. Maybe not in the pitch, but outside of the pitch he's another person ;)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Imagin' having these as our forwards: Cassano, Zlatan, Trezeguet, Mutu :p Great names for sure ;)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Sell Alex! Use the proceeds to get Cassano!!!
why not camo ?!!

why is alex always the f*ck buddy around here ... when ever we mention transfers everyone starts shitting on DP as if he is garbage or something ....

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero is my fav player, even when he is not good. He is the main reason for me supporting Juventus. It was del Piero who made me a Juventini and I'll always love him for that. I hope we will not sell him. I dunno what will happen, but I still believe in him. Until the very end¨:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
If we get cassano we will sell one striker
Sell percentage
Trez>Zlatan>DP
forget about selling ale....
this will never happen....

same goes for zlatan.
we won't sell him.
at least not now.

trez?i doubt for that move pretty much too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 314)