The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (19 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
erm, yes he does because he is the manager. alot of you have been saying, he'll leaves cause he is unhappy, so why would he go to Juve to be more unhappy?
OK let me think ... why he is unhappy ... MAY BE BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE A LOOSER AT ROMA?

OK let me think again .... why would he go to Juve .... MAY BE BE BECAUSE HE IS TIRED OF BEING A LOOSER WITH ROMA AND HE WOULD LIKE TO BE A WINNER WITH JUVE, FINALLY?

xziz :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

OK let me think ... why he is unhappy ... MAY BE BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE A LOOSER AT ROMA?
thats not true.... everone knows he is unhappy at Roma becoz he is rebellious towards the coaches and have no respect towards team rules..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma Can Count On Peter Pan Again
11/12/2004 6:35:00 PM
Antonio Cassano is back in the Roma line-up after Delneri accepted his 'Peter Pan’s' apologies this afternoon.
“Cassano admitted to have failed to hold an attitude that abided to the rules intended to discipline the relationships within the team and towards the club. As a result, he has vowed to work with the highest professional ethic within the team,” read a statement released by the club this afternoon.

Cassano was dropped from the Roma squad following a huge row he had with coach Delneri during halftime of last week’s Roma-Cagliari match.

Yesterday also left-back Cristian Panucci was readmitted into the team after he as well apologized to the Roma coach for an earlier argument the two had.

Source: goal.com

Looks like this lad has calmed down. But I can't guarantee wad wil happen in the future.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

he did have numerous fallouts with capello in those 2 years period. sounds like an unhappy environment to me. why would he go through it again even at Juve? i dun think winning football title potential is top priority for Antonio Cassano... if he is so determined to win, he would have been more focuse on his football , listen to Capello', Del Neri or Voeller's tactical instruction... he certainly wont miss football practise just becose the coach advise you not to make backheels too much...

The key word is like you say "Environment". Its not so much about Capello, it was more about Capello at Roma. Now, things are different because its Capello at Juventus - a different environment.

After Voller and Del Neri, he's only going to want to play for Capello, because im sure theres a realisation within him, that if at all Capello brought the best out of him.

And nothing would be better for him than Capello and Juventus.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
it's gonna be another outburst when Montella and Totti starts ahead him. I'm quite sure about this
or when Del Neri subs him half the way through.

:angel:

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #807
    I said it in another post, if cassano wants to be a great player in the future, he has to change himself and come to juve, if he stays in Roma, he is gonna end like Totti..:D

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    from: http://www.sports.it/it/cmc/calcio/200446/cmc_74528.html

Roma, a gennaio cessioni eccellenti
    Roma, in january excellent transfers out
    13 11 2004

La Roma potrebbe effettuare nel mese di gennaio alcune cessioni allo scopo di riequilibrare le proprie finanze, nell'ambito del piano industriale che nel medio termine dovrebbe riportare l'equilibrio finanziario. Lo si legge nella relazione che accompagna il bilancio della AS Roma al 30 giugno 2004.
    Roma could transfer out excellent names in January in order to straighten the numbers. This is part of the industrial plan that is supposed to bring breakeven in the medum term (this usually means 3-5 years). This from the report attached to AS Roma budget dated June 30, 2004.

MY COMMENT: This is not the usual bullshit. Words are in writing, and Sensi is bound to it by its creditors, namely Capitalia.

Now, what could be the excellent names on the exit ramp?

xziz :cheesy:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    from: http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200446/cmc_74533.html

Roma, cessioni in vista
    Roma, transfers out in sight
    13 11 2004

Mentre Antonio Cassano, pentito per il suo comportamento, è stato reintegrato in rosa da Gigi Del Neri, la Roma si trova di fronte a nuovi problemi.

Da quanto emerge dalla relazione del collegio sindacale sul bilancio al giugno 2004, la società capitolina dovrà cedere almeno due o tre giocatori nel mercato di gennaio. From the report of the Board of Directors commission on the June 2004 budget, the club will have to transfer out at least two or three players in the January market.

Quasi certamente non sarà Cassano il giocatore destinato a lasciare il club giallorosso nell'immediato. La Roma non vuole svendere il giocatore e a gennaio non ci sono squadre disposte a sborsare almeno 20 milioni di euro per il gioiello di Bari Vecchia. Almost certainly not Cassano in order to get a good price ...

Il disavanzo è di circa 15 milioni di euro e per far quadrare i conti si partirà dalla cessione dell'egiziano Mido, richiesto, pare, dal Manchester City. L'ex attaccante del Marisglia non si è ancora ambientato e Del Neri lo ha già messo nella lista dei cedibili insieme a Candela e Delvecchio. there is 15 M net loss and to deal with it, Mido will be sold, possibly to Manchester City. He is in the outlist by Del Nery together with Candela and Del Vecchio.

Per questi ultimi pesa anche l'oneroso contratto che li lega al club di Sensi. Per l'esterno francese ci sarebbe una richiesta dal Maiorca di Cuper mentre per Delvecchio si parla di un possibile approdo in qualche squadra di Premiership di seconda fascia. The last two have a huge stipend.. Candela => Mallorca/Cuper, Delvecchio some english second tier team.

Resta sempre in piedi l'ipotesi di un possibile scambio Panucci-Legrottaglie con il difensore della Juve disposto a ridursi l'ingaggio pur di tornare alla corte di Del Neri. The swap Panucci - Legrottaglie is still up in the air with the latter ready to reduce his stioend to go back to work with Del Neri.

Intanto si è tornato a parlare anche di un possibile interesse russo. A rivelarlo è stato Alexandev Chernov. Il manager russo, durante la presentazione della candidatura del Giochi Olimpici di Mosca nel 2012, ha lasciato intendere che entro due anni la crescita dell'economia in Russia potrebbe portare diversi imprenditori ad acquistare squadre di calcio in Europa e la Roma, tra le società italiane, è la più popolare. Russian oil may buy Roma in a couple of years ...

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
    from: http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200446/cmc_74533.htmlPer questi ultimi pesa anche l'oneroso contratto che li lega al club di Sensi. Per l'esterno francese ci sarebbe una richiesta dal Maiorca di Cuper mentre per Delvecchio si parla di un possibile approdo in qualche squadra di Premiership di seconda fascia. The last two have a huge stipend.. Candela => Mallorca/Cuper, Delvecchio some english second tier team.
    Delvecchio out? It's so sad...:frown:

anyway.Does cassano really not going to torino?
    should we trust sensi? or trust ablity of moggi?:LOL:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

The key word is like you say "Environment". Its not so much about Capello, it was more about Capello at Roma. Now, things are different because its Capello at Juventus - a different environment.

After Voller and Del Neri, he's only going to want to play for Capello, because im sure theres a realisation within him, that if at all Capello brought the best out of him.

And nothing would be better for him than Capello and Juventus.

so you say Cassano would choose the less unhappier of the three ? :howler: Cassano has fallouts with Capello before. He is not the type of person who lick back his spit. ;)

Beside Cassano act the same as he has with Capello as with Voeller and Del Neri. The difference is Capello dont have the guts to do anything to confront Cassano and freze him out of the team . He can only advice younger players not to socialize with cassano . thats how,what you say, Capello bring the best out of cassano. I am sure given the choice, Capello dont want that headache again.

its the coach who decide the environmeent of the training ground. Not the city , the board or the name of the club. how he handle the players at Milan, Real Madrid and Roma, thats how he handle players at Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

so you say Cassano would choose the less unhappier of the three ? :howler: Cassano has fallouts with Capello before. He is not the type of person who lick back his spit. ;)

Beside Cassano act the same as he has with Capello as with Voeller and Del Neri. The difference is Capello dont have the guts to do anything to confront Cassano and freze him out of the team . He can only advice younger players not to socialize with cassano . thats how,what you say, Capello bring the best out of cassano. I am sure given the choice, Capello dont want that headache again.
    You Cassano haters keep using this same arguement, that Antonio had the same problems with Capello. WRONG. Capello gave Cassano enough breathing room, more than these other coaches, and in the latter part of the season the two got along well. During that time, Cassano was possibly the best young forward in the world. Capello gave Cassano enough freedom while not hurting the team. That is what you have to do with a player like Antonio, and Capello was the only coach successful at it SO FAR.

People also dismiss that the enviornment at Juventus is no better than Roma for Cassano. What kind of crap is that??? It looks like the difference between heaven and hell.

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You Cassano haters keep using this same arguement, that Antonio had the same problems with Capello. WRONG. Capello gave Cassano enough breathing room, more than these other coaches, and in the latter part of the season the two got along well. During that time, Cassano was possibly the best young forward in the world. Capello gave Cassano enough freedom while not hurting the team. That is what you have to do with a player like Antonio, and Capello was the only coach successful at it SO FAR.

People also dismiss that the enviornment at Juventus is no better than Roma for Cassano. What kind of crap is that??? It looks like the difference between heaven and hell.
    Exactly.
    Cappello is the only one( may be in the world) can controll Cassano and antonio and cappello's relationship looks nearly father and son.

Why do all haters think cassano'll be unhappy and wander in torino?
    remember how zlatan was wild!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I really like Cassano, I got my eyes open for him when i saw his CL debut against Galatasaray some years ago, he was really something and i knew that he was going to be a G R E A T player from that moment.

If he comes to a professional club like Juventus and not a Zoo like Roma, maybe he can become that player that we all know he has the abilities to develop into :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)