The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (304 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I think we should remember that Juventus is first in the Champions group, almost sure of qualifying, has beaten the second best in the group, bayern. Champions tan stops and starts again in Spring. By then Treze will be back and in top form, hopefully.

The serie A is another thing, very long (20 teams = 38 tournaments). So for serie A some help could be needed. However:

a. Zalayeta is OK for serie A and Champions, he does his job, does not complian is always ready when called, exactly the opposite than a primadonna like Cassano.

b. Juventus may need to let go some defenders who were responsible for the low performance of last year and bring in some new ones for the needed turnover.

c. I see as Juventus primary target the Champions this year. Come on, juve won serie A some 27 times, and only twice the Champions (loosing it in some 5 other finals). It is time to win the third one.

xziz :cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
I think we should remember that Juventus is first in the Champions group, almost sure of qualifying, has beaten the second best in the group, bayern. Champions tan stops and starts again in Spring. By then Treze will be back and in top form, hopefully.

The serie A is another thing, very long (20 teams = 38 tournaments). So for serie A some help could be needed. However:

a. Zalayeta is OK for serie A and Champions, he does his job, does not complian is always ready when called, exactly the opposite than a primadonna like Cassano.

b. Juventus may need to let go some defenders who were responsible for the low performance of last year and bring in some new ones for the needed turnover.

c. I see as Juventus primary target the Champions this year. Come on, juve won serie A some 27 times, and only twice the Champions (loosing it in some 5 other finals). It is time to win the third one.

xziz :cool:

i'd be 1000000 times happier if we would win the CL this year instead of scudetto

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Cassano will not be happy to set on the bench so if we will get him so one from the reguler attack must go :D
we are famous for having offended players because they sit on the bench too often!!

one more,won't harm us :p

but we won't buy an expensive and great player to sit him on the bench!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

we are famous for having offended players because they sit on the bench too often!!

one more,won't harm us :p

but we won't buy an expensive and great player to sit him on the bench!
We r not Chelsea.........

I would like Juventus to win the CL more than anything else.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
if cassano works well at our team then of course the chess play will start and remeber that Terz at 27 and DP at 29 and when Cassano impresses i think DP services will be in another direction and u know guys........ i think he will have work like Petega or Moggi :D:D:D:D:D:D i guess that DP will be in a manegral position rather than playing for other teams or could be a coach like Manchini....but Terz and his highly wages will be ofloaded and we will get another talent with less wages..............Forza Sweet Juveeee:fero:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
if cassano works well at our team then of course the chess play will start and remeber that Terz at 27 and DP at 29 and when Cassano impresses i think DP services will be in another direction and u know guys........ i think he will have work like Petega or Moggi :D:D:D:D:D:D i guess that DP will be in a manegral position rather than playing for other teams or could be a coach like Manchini....but Terz and his highly wages will be ofloaded and we will get another talent with less wages..............Forza Sweet Juveeee:fero:
actually if Cassano do come he will definately have better contract then Trezeguet..like Di VAio did...;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This talk about Cassano is bullshit imo. We don't have 20-30m to spend on a position that we have covered. If we didn't just buy Ibrahimovic then sure, Antonio is a great player and I'd love to have someone of his class in our squad, but Trez, DP, Cassano and Zlatan is overkill. I'll probably get alot of stick for this, but I hope that Moggi is just talking shite like he was when he said we could get Vieri.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i love DP too much and i love his play when it is at peak level
but DP will reach to an end sooner or later and we must have a replacement for him and the best one is Cassano ... ofcourse after reshaping his attitudes at our Juve Champians Factory :D:D:D....look how any player come to Juvee how it will turns to a great one...like Zebina , Blasi , Canavaro....etc ......Ibra and Trez will stay but DP will be replaced and really i hope DP can have a Manageral Job in the Club like Petega ...and really guys any team without Symbole Player it is like Fried Checken run a way and all of the people kick her ass all the time :D:D:D:D look how Adriano motivates his team mates look how Sheva, Kaka ( I love him) maldini all motivates there team mates....Roony , C Ronaldo at Man United .... Raul Real ....Ronaldino Barca ...Batistota Viola....Maradona Napoly....Henry Arsenal ...DP Juve RBaggio Juve Zedan Juvee and so on .....we need Classy Player with High Talent to motivates the team and lead them .....yes cassano still not prepaed for this but for sure our Juve Factory wheels still Drive on ....forza Sweet Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 302)