The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (303 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
That shouldnt be hard :)
River, please take no offense, but sometime it looks like you are mad or angry at something, distorting a bit the pose of femme fatale you like so much... (is good to have someone like that in here, for fun) no problem, but dont be to agressive with people, after all, not everyone in here is the typical moronic italian stallion...there is just a few of us.....;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
And Juve are? A drugged up squad who pay the ref with watches? :D
actually it was roma who offered the rolexs' to the refs mate...get it right. we just offer fiats and ferrari's instead:D

Roma are club right now who are competing with the big boys. but winning one scudetto has made players like totti and many roma fans become arrogant thinking they are just as big as juve and milan. they havent earned that respect as yet, not until they win as often as juve and milan.

to me, Roma is a Lazio just waiting to happen..like a time bomb!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i dont see cassano being the problem here. i see totti being a lil jealous boy cuz capello left as did emerson. if i was coach, i would advise de rossi to stay away from totti and cassano also. totti is a loud mouth and arrogant asshole while cassano is a spoilt lil boy.

overall, what cassano needs to be told is that he isnt bigger than the club. if he joined juve, he would understand that he is just another quality player in the team. he isnt special, the club is a club. if he isnt able to agree with these terms, then he doesnt join, simple as that.

but at the end of the day, cassano is a player who could definately take over del piero and become a great at juve.

and most importantly, juventus is completely different to roma, and im sure cassano would understand that when joining juve, or even milan for that matter, you are playing for the big boys.
finally a good post.. C'mon Cassano... Forza Juve !

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

actually it was roma who offered the rolexs' to the refs mate...get it right. we just offer fiats and ferrari's instead:D

Roma are club right now who are competing with the big boys. but winning one scudetto has made players like totti and many roma fans become arrogant thinking they are just as big as juve and milan. they havent earned that respect as yet, not until they win as often as juve and milan.

to me, Roma is a Lazio just waiting to happen..like a time bomb!
Yeah but still. They are a classy club.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

River, please take no offense, but sometime it looks like you are mad or angry at something, distorting a bit the pose of femme fatale you like so much... (is good to have someone like that in here, for fun) no problem, but dont be to agressive with people, after all, not everyone in here is the typical moronic italian stallion...there is just a few of us.....;)
Um i dont like the femme fatale. And that post had nothing to do with italian stallions and i be agressive when i feel like that.

But thanks or your concearn

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
River you made a good point about supporting a club that does not win much, but then you blew it all to hell with your lack of knowledge of the Italian game. Roma actually has no class whatsoever. Sure, they have a collection of fine players, but the owner is a cafone, and the fans are animals. Further, as my colleagues have pointed out, you got it all wrong regarding gifts to the referees. Roma gave the watches, Inter gave exercise equipment, and Juve was not implicated in that mess at all. So bend over, baby.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
River you made a good point about supporting a club that does not win much, but then you blew it all to hell with your lack of knowledge of the Italian game. Roma actually has no class whatsoever. Sure, they have a collection of fine players, but the owner is a cafone, and the fans are animals. Further, as my colleagues have pointed out, you got it all wrong regarding gifts to the referees. Roma gave the watches, Inter gave exercise equipment, and Juve was not implicated in that mess at all. So bend over, baby.
Um ok :D

Well here Roma would be considered classy, we dont care about the bullshit italian league merrygoround politics. You see someone in a Juve jersey - Oh look, another Juve fan. Wonder why he supports Juve? You see someone in a Roma jersey, Oh cool look, a Roma fan. Thats kinda awesome.

Also maybe im wrong again here but i get the impression most Roma players (bar cassano) are extremely proud and loyal to their club. Hate Totti as much as you will be a player staying with his childhood club when he could play in any team in the world is about as beautiful as it gets.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
River, you and I must have different ideas about what makes a club classy. Milan has it, Juventus has it, Parma has it. Udinese has it. But Roma???

River

Jun 15, 2004
Well I was only comparing to Juve :D

The biggest club, with the biggest fanbase and the drug scandels and unloyal fans isnt that classy now is it? :)

But yeah ok so Roma arent THAT classy :dielaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 303)