The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (10 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
there are speculations in italy, that cassano could be in the way to juve, may be in january.... Cassano has been angry after his dismisal against fiorentina on sunday and because he is not included in the team for CL tonight...
I like the idea to have him at juve for the future... and can show roma that we are the biggist, not only on the pitch..:cheesy:

EDIT: so many posts and this little idiot goes to real :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Speculations are totally grounless.

1. Capello doesn't want him.
2. I doubt that Moggi wants him.
3. We don't need him with the line of strikers we have.

Well... unless it's a Zalayeta swap then I'd agree :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t think that will happen
I`m sure that Capello rates him highly but the boy has some difficult in desciplen something that Juve will not allow in their team

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i don;t want this little idiot in our squad.

roma is the ideal team for him....and totti the ideal teammate...
he doesn't fit to our class

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Speculations are totally grounless.

1. Capello doesn't want him.
2. I doubt that Moggi wants him.
3. We don't need him with the line of strikers we have.

Well... unless it's a Zalayeta swap then I'd agree :D
I don't know Capello's feelings, but Moggi is obivously not deterred by rebelliousness, because he's bought Zlatan. Personally, I think we ought to give them Del Piero in exchange, think about the future partnership of Zlatan and Cassano.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I don't know Capello's feelings, but Moggi is obivously not deterred by rebelliousness, because he's bought Zlatan. Personally, I think we ought to give them Del Piero in exchange, think about the future partnership of Zlatan and Cassano.
I have to concur Ian. As I recall, the relationship between Capello and Cassano improved throughout the season. This makes me believe that Antonio wants to meet up with the only coach he has been able to get along with in recent history. It makes perfect, but rather fairytale sense to me.

In all, it would be a dream to get Cassano.

Jan 7, 2004

sounds crazy. so crazy it just might work

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Just as i have though too, Cassano would be Del Piero's perfect succesor, Zlatan-Cassano would simply be the best striker partnership in the world the next 10 years!, but i doubt it is possible to happen, since Cassano isnt exactly free, but Juve could make a 8M+Zalayeta deal or something. :D

Well well lets just be delighted with Zlatan for now.

May 30, 2004

I don't know Capello's feelings, but Moggi is obivously not deterred by rebelliousness, because he's bought Zlatan. Personally, I think we ought to give them Del Piero in exchange , think about the future partnership of Zlatan and Cassano.

hmmm..... see ... dats why they call me Moby ... and they call you DICK.
Do i even have to stress That del piero isnt for sale rather... an exchange with who .. cassano ... see same point again thats why del piero Moby and cassano DICK .. see your like cassano hence both of you are DICKS... end of lecture

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
there are speculations in italy, that cassano could be in the way to juve, may be in january....
NO
I like the idea to have him at juve for the future... and can show roma that we are the biggist, not only on the pitch..:cheesy:
OH HELL NO!!!

I for one would NOT like to see this whining little bit*h on our squad! Sheesh, we have enough trouble with Camoranesi..

So in regards to this speculation, I hope that it will NEVER, EVER, E-V-E-R happen :fero:

EDIT: Oh, and in regards to exchaning Del Piero.. Get Real.. He's the symbol of Juve.. I'd rather see him ending his career in Turin with the Bianconeri..

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf113 ] ++

NO

OH HELL NO!!!

I for one would NOT like to see this whining little bit*h on our squad! Sheesh, we have enough trouble with Camoranesi..

So in regards to this speculation, I hope that it will NEVER, EVER, E-V-E-R happen :fero:

EDIT: Oh, and in regards to exchaning Del Piero.. Get Real.. He's the symbol of Juve.. I'd rather see him ending his career in Turin with the Bianconeri..

Oh **** off, you dont get cool by mocking Cassano, he is one of the best support strikers in the world, with a great future wether you like it or not.

And what the hell has Camoranesi done?, do you know him personally?, Capello for example thinks its nice that people dont want to be benched, it shows that they are driven and ready to give all for Juve!, Camoranesi is not a troublemaker.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I think Moggi should buy Cassano from Roma at a discount, and just swap it to Chelsea for a surplus.

Frankly, Cassano is a jenious but also a fu**ing spoiled brat. He would damaged greatly the team environment like he is doing at Roma.

xziz

Jul 28, 2002
he is a very talented player, but is a little ****ing wanker....kinda like totti.....we have zlatan for the fun factor, we dont need cassano.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
cassano's brilliant,but there's no way i'd want him in juve. i wouldn't want him just because he's talented and all. i don't want juve to become like roma.they had totti and cassano,we'd have zlatan and cassano if we got him;its a less talented pairing which is potentially as damaging to the team's unity and morale.

we were after cassano before roma got him,so i wouldn't be that surprised if moggi was interested.i'd rather not though.there's no lack of talented forwards out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)