The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (81 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Azzurri captain potential. Marrotta must be demanding answers from himself, as to how he hasn't signed the future Azzurri captain yet. Must be slitting his wrists as we speak.

Jul 1, 2010
Azzurri captain potential. Marrotta must be demanding answers from himself, as to how he hasn't signed the future Azzurri captain yet. Must be slitting his wrists as we speak.
Remember, Marotta is the man who brought Cassano to Sampdoria. He must know Cassano really well and I guess that he concluded that getting Cassano would not be worth the risk, despite his amazing talent.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Remember, Marotta is the man who brought Cassano to Sampdoria. He must know Cassano really well and I guess that he concluded that getting Cassano would not be worth the risk, despite his amazing talent.
I think Marrotta is actually fonder of Cassano than Del Black was, and at played a large part in why he didn't come in Jan. In fact Agnelli and Neri were more outspoken about his arrival than Beppe. I'm sure if Earl says to swap Cassano with Amauri, Marrotta will do it in the blink of an eye. Pun unintended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)