The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
:pint:

I'm sure "those members" have already made themselves comfortable in the Nani thread :D
True right next to the Hazard thread :)

I've been a long admirer of this angry kid but his moment has come and gone.
Like I said before Cassano turned into a Shakespherian Tragic Figure. He could have been talked about like the likes of Baggio, Platini, Zidane but his lack of effect and idiotic comments made him wasted potential

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I would love to have cassano, but he is a luxury player first of all. Second of all he doesn't suit the 442 system as well as the 433. I would swap him for amauri in a second but not marchisio. We just loaned out melo so getting rid of marchisio leaves us with more gaps to fill. We just need a great LW now and we are good to go.

Mar 27, 2011
he fits the 442 system because he played ss at samp with del neri and he likes to drift out wide on the left and right so i think he is more then capable hes not luxury hes essential and in his prime

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I wanted this guy so much back than. You can tell by the numbers of post I have in this thread! BUT now, wouldn't want him for 5 m€.. We didn't go for him when he was free FFS! Forget him, to fat to slow and becoming old.. We need a LW and CB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)