The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (83 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
It's funny because you rate him so much higher then Suarez, Pastore isnt a nr 10 is he? More of an attacking midfielder, i agree he has alot of talent and is a bit younger then Suarez. But if you can define why you rate him higher then it's more clear for me :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There is more important stuff than replacing DP right now. Lets think about a goalscorer and some fullbacks before thinking about DP's replacement.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You're right, Rab, but do you think anyone at the moment can replace Alex?
Who would you see as DP's replacement Zuri?
Rare and hard to find someone to replace him. But at the end of the day we're going to pick one because Ale will play for what 1 and half year more? But I would go for someone who is capable of holding pressure, being class because to replace someone in Del Piero's caliber you don't have to own a low attitude like Antonio.

If I had to pick someone right now, it would be either Vucinic, Aguero, Quaggy(I don't see how Cassano is rated more than him) Cassano etc, someone who can play as SS and contribute to the team until we find the right Del Piero's replacement (That if we will ever find).

:lol:

@ people don't want Cassano here, while we have players like Iaq and Amauri :D
I would rather have someone like Iaquinta or Amauri over a scumbag who has the worst character alongside Ibra and Balotelli in football world.

Juventus has always been about class, lets keep this tradition going on.

Why are we talking about a Del Piero replacement? All Del Piero replacements will be either sent to Wolfsburg, Stuttgart or Palermo....by Del Piero himself.
:lol::lol:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
It's funny because you rate him so much higher then Suarez, Pastore isnt a nr 10 is he? More of an attacking midfielder, i agree he has alot of talent and is a bit younger then Suarez. But if you can define why you rate him higher then it's more clear for me :)
I don't think see Pastore would fit into the team better but I think he's one of the most talented players in Serie A. I didn't get the hype about him at first but I've been watching a few Palermo games over the past few weeks and all I can say is that I'm very impressed. I think his dribbling is superior to Suarez, have you seen how easily he nutmegs defenders? I also think he has better vision and passing. Suarez probably is a better finisher and attacking minded which is why maybe comparing the two isn't very fair.

But overall, I think Pastore is a better player. He's not an athlete but he's a pure footballer. You don't see these types of players these days which is why I might have a soft spot for him.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I don't think see Pastore would fit into the team better but I think he's one of the most talented players in Serie A. I didn't get the hype about him at first but I've been watching a few Palermo games over the past few weeks and all I can say is that I'm very impressed. I think his dribbling is superior to Suarez, have you seen how easily he nutmegs defenders? I also think he has better vision and passing. Suarez probably is a better finisher and attacking minded which is why maybe comparing the two isn't very fair.

But overall, I think Pastore is a better player. He's not an athlete but he's a pure footballer. You don't see these types of players these days which is why I might have a soft spot for him.
True, Pastore is awesome, but not as speedy and skillfull as Suarez is, nuttmegs?
You didnt see Suarez against Milan? Anyway we both got different opinions:tup:
But i suggest you watch Suarez the way you watch Pastore.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
True, Pastore is awesome, but not as speedy and skillfull as Suarez is, nuttmegs?
You didnt see Suarez against Milan? Anyway we both got different opinions:tup:
But i suggest you watch Suarez the way you watch Pastore.

I didn't see him against Milan, actually. But I'll try to notice Suarez more in the future. :beer:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Suarez is the greatest!!!

His nutmeg against Nesta was to die for. Milan will probably get handled by Ajax next game, I guarantee you.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we're looking for a DP replacement, we're going to be looking for a thousand years. Why not just buy Cassano because he's fucking amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)