The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (96 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I'm not sure if I want him anymore.

I mean, he broke my heart by saying he wants to stay with that bitch, Sampdoria! All I did was show him love and compassion and patience and this is how he repays me? He's going to regret it. Mark my words. REGRET IT. I'm going to find myself a good looking acne free South American that will give me all the pleasure I want.

So Cassano can go toss his own salad!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cassano is like Juventus.

A dive no different than hundreds of dives that happen all the time was enough for the Italian media to go nuts, Juve to be called cheats again and the FIGC to ban Krasic.
Cassano once says something bad, after 2 years of being totally professional, and again we hear the old stories.

Everything about Cassano and Juve is blown out of proportion.
That makes the two a perfect match.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Cassano is like Juventus.

A dive no different than hundreds of dives that happen all the time was enough for the Italian media to go nuts, Juve to be called cheats again and the FIGC to ban Krasic.
Cassano once says something bad, after 2 years of being totally professional, and again we hear the old stories.

Everything about Cassano and Juve is blown out of proportion.
That makes the two a perfect match.
2 years of being professional?

I guess that's why Del Neri froze him out of the squad a few weeks last season.
And that's also why Cassano blew off his transfer to Fiorentina right before the deadline while everything had been agreed.

I wouldn't like to see him behaving unprofessional.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cassano didnt blow it off (though he wasnt enthusiastic), Garrone did in last min, Cassano was somewhat talked into the loan, until Garrone backed out of it at end.

Yeah he hasnt been model professional in 2 years, but Alen is right that they exaggerate things like hell because its him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
2 years of being professional?

I guess that's why Del Neri froze him out of the squad a few weeks last season.
And that's also why Cassano blew off his transfer to Fiorentina right before the deadline while everything had been agreed.

I wouldn't like to see him behaving unprofessional.
We can find something similar even for those who are considered to be the most professional footballers.
In these last 2 years Del Piero yelled at Zacheroni during a match, threw his jacket off when he was subbed out and was benched by Ranieri due to reasons that had nothing to do with his form.
Is he unprofessional? In the heat of the moment Del Piero was losing it and he laughed it out later, showing that he's a human being too, not a robot.

I trust Marotta. He knows Cassano well and he said more than once that Antonio behaved like a true professional in the last years. From what I see on the pitch, it only confirms Marotta's words.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Cassano didnt blow it off (though he wasnt enthusiastic), Garrone did in last min, Cassano was somewhat talked into the loan, until Garrone backed out of it at end.

Yeah he hasnt been model professional in 2 years, but Alen is right that they exaggerate things like hell because its him.
That's not what I read:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=191593
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=191583
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=191607

We can find something similar even for those who are considered to be the most professional footballers.
In these last 2 years Del Piero yelled at Zacheroni during a match, threw his jacket off when he was subbed out and was benched by Ranieri due to reasons that had nothing to do with his form.
Is he unprofessional? In the heat of the moment Del Piero was losing it and he laughed it out later, showing that he's a human being too, not a robot.

I trust Marotta. He knows Cassano well and he said more than once that Antonio behaved like a true professional in the last years. From what I see on the pitch, it only confirms Marotta's words.
Of course everyone behaves unprofessional in the heat of the moment every once in a while. But these things are always resolved afterwards. That doesn't seem to be the case with Cassano.

If a coach doesn't call you up for a few weeks (not even to be on the bench) while you are the team's best or most important player, then something is wrong. That's how I see it, at least.

I really don't believe that Samp would be taking all the steps they're taking now, if there hadn't been serious & repeated problems with Cassano. Simply because they don't have anything to gain. They can only lose...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I was just gonna say... :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)