The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (100 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Sampdoria have turned a blind eye to Antonio Cassano's reconciliation effort, leading to belief his career there has been totally ruptured.

Cassano apologised for his outburst against the club and its president Riccardo Garrone.

But his cries have not worked as a vehicle to move him towards 'Doria's shrine of hope.

A statement released by the club, and reported by La Repubblica reads:

"No reaction from the part of the club," in relation to his apology.

Sky Sport Italia reports Cassano wants to salvage his marriage to the club, but the feeling at Bogliasco is one of division.

Cassano is expected to ask if he can train with them from Tuesday onwards, but those reports remain unconfirmed.

Sampdoria have asked for the player's contract with them to be terminated after he allegedly abused Garrone.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/11/01/2193340/sampdoria-ignore-antonio-cassanos-apologies

- Screw Samp, lets get Cassano.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
-Cassano insults Garrone.

-Garrone gets pissed.

-Sampdoria and Cassano are no longer in a relationship.

Marotta likes this, Del Neri likes this :tup:

-Marotta: We're not behind this case.

Agnelli likes this :tup:

-Cassano apologizes for bad behaviour.

-Sampdoria: no comments.

Juventus likes this :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
-Cassano insults Garrone.

-Garrone gets pissed.

-Sampdoria and Cassano are no longer in a relationship.

Marotta likes this, Del Neri likes this :tup:

-Marotta: We're not behind this case.

Agnelli likes this :tup:

-Cassano apologizes for bad behaviour.

-Sampdoria: no comments.

Juventus likes this :tup:
Gabriel always working hard to bring something new to the table. Me likes this.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Garrone won't forgive Cassano
Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone wasn't impressed with Antonio Cassano's second public apology, according to Il Secolo XIX.

Cassano appeared on Mediaset last night to 'speak to the nation' and to say sorry to Garrone in front of 'all of Italy', denying certain claims made in the Press.

Genova-based newspaper Il Secolo XIX understands that Garrone watched the interview at home and wasn't convinced, standing by his decision to ask that Cassano's contract be rescinded after a heated argument last week in which the Bari-born playmaker refused to accompany him to an awards ceremony.

“The blame lies with Cassano. I thought that he had changed,” Garrone apparently said.

“I made a mistake in my judgement of the man,” he concluded.

Emiliano Mondonico accused Cassano of lacking sincerity despite his reported offer to take a wage cut of anything between 30 and 50 per cent for the rest of the season.

Cassano insists he would like to stay at Sampdoria for the rest of his life, but Palermo and Juventus have made noises to the effect that they would be interested in signing him.

http://www.football-italia.net/nov02i.html

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
What the FUCK???

You know what this is like? It's like Cassano has Susan Boyle as girlfriend. Then he insults her and tells him to fuck off. Then Angelina Jolie comes begging him to leave her and join her in a romantic quest of happiness. And instead of accepting, Cassano wants to remain loyal to Suzie.

I think I'm going to go insane.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What worries me is that after a few months of a hot relationship, Cassano will start to insult and punch Angelina in the face. Then Angie´s father will come and tell Cassano to GTFO of his house because of bad behavior.

It seems good ol´Cass has not changed. We have a good enviroment right now, and he can potentially send it to hell with all his problems.

Accept it guys, he is a troublemaker, and he has been behind the scenes so far because Samp has given him the right to do whatever he wants as far as he plays and make the team win. In juventus , it will not be the case, and everything will end in him benched after his first shows.

Dont get me w4rong, who would not love to have cassano? buit this guy comes with a big price to pay for.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What the FUCK???

You know what this is like? It's like Cassano has Susan Boyle as girlfriend. Then he insults her and tells him to fuck off. Then Angelina Jolie comes begging him to leave her and join her in a romantic quest of happiness. And instead of accepting, Cassano wants to remain loyal to Suzie.

I think I'm going to go insane.
:lol:

Before I change again...
Remind me the story that I won't get insane

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
What worries me is that after a few months of a hot relationship, Cassano will start to insult and punch Angelina in the face. Then Angie´s father will come and tell Cassano to GTFO of his house because of bad behavior.

It seems good ol´Cass has not changed. We have a good enviroment right now, and he can potentially send it to hell with all his problems.

Accept it guys, he is a troublemaker, and he has been behind the scenes so far because Samp has given him the right to do whatever he wants as far as he plays and make the team win. In juventus , it will not be the case, and everything will end in him benched after his first shows.

Dont get me w4rong, who would not love to have cassano? buit this guy comes with a big price to pay for.

After Cassano realizes how great Angelina really is; he'll stop being a troublemaker. Because if he ever wants to get fine pussy, he's going to have to be a good boy and behave.

:lol:

Before I change again...
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
I will.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Don't you drag Jon Voight into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)