The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (95 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
I love T-Bag. He was my favorite character in Prison Break. Come to think about it, he and Cassano have a lot in common other than the fact that they kind of look alike. They're both pretty fucking twisted and psychotic for starters. And both are geniuses. They are also diabolical. Oh, and ..... okay, I'll stop.

Jul 2, 2006
20 million for a big fish in small pond? Fuck off. This is just where we are after paying 25 million for Melo and 12 million for Martinez.

Max 15m or Lanzafame/Martinez(firstly let's see how they perform until the end of season) + money less than 10 million is reasonable.

Jun 13, 2007
20 million for a big fish in small pond? Fuck off. This is just where we are after paying 25 million for Melo and 12 million for Martinez.

Max 15m or Lanzafame/Martinez(firstly let's see how they perform until the end of season) + money less than 10 million is reasonable.
Yeah, the management has not been very smart in the past two years. They have a tendency of splashing large amounts of cash on good/average players. I don't think Martinez will be worth much if he doesn't perform this season. And if he does, then we're probably going to keep him. I wouldn't add him to the club transfer list just yet.

Replace Iaquinta and Amauri with Martinez and you're set. Maybe even throw in Grygera if we're going to get another fullback.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Okay. Please explain to me what you mean when you say this, "If anybody fails to realize that he isn’t as good as he is rated". Let's break this down a bit. How can you possibly compare how good a player he is with how much people rate him? What does that even mean? Can you actually give me a number from one to ten that describes exactly how good he is and then provide me with another number which represents how much people rate him?

If not, then what you're saying is absolutely meaningless. I'm not attacking you personally here. I'm attacking this general notion of people using this tactic to undermine players when it doesn't even make any sense.

In any case, Cassano is a superb player. I sometimes like to watch Sampdoria games just to see Cassano play. Maybe two or three players in the world of football can generate a genuine interest by me to watch them and he happens to be one of them. I don't understand what you have against him, but most people happen to think he's very talented and there probably is a good reason for that.
You don’t seem to understand my point. I don’t rate him, I don’t have a number but people like you do rate him by believing he is “superb”. He is 28 years old and has accomplished nothing of significance in his career.

Facts are facts. He is playing in Samp because of 2 factors:
1) He lacks professionalism and the proper attitude to strive at a top-tier club.
2) He is not a talented enough player for clubs to overlook reason #1. Otherwise he would be playing elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)