The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (147 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Sampdoria playmaker Antonio Cassano is no longer the renaissance icon of upward expansion at the club after falling out with president Riccardo Garrone, who has responded to the tension by putting him up for sale.

Tuttosport claims Garrone has decided to cash in on the Italian after a disagreement they had on Thursday. Cassano did not turn up to a club event when he was expected, leaving his chief fuming.

Cassano is now up for a €20 million sale, with both Inter and Juventus following developments closely.

Publicly the club said there "was no case, and all is under control" following the confrotation between the men, but privately the feeling is one of a breakdown.

Cassano is no longer in control at Marassi and his career there looks fragile.

Juventus have always maintained an interest in the hitman. They were linked heavily in the summer, but plaintive groans from Garrone scuppered interest.

Inter are also said to be watching the situation. Massimo Moratti is a keen follower of the Bari native.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
€20 is a bit steep, im sure we can bring that down by offering Iaquinta or some players like grosso & lanzafame.

Whats the deal Mark? You said he would come for much less than that amount.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's still one of the greatest talents in football today. He might be a child, but he's a damn good player.
Cassano is such a lush, always highly overrated by everyone yet he hasn’t done anything to warrant/justify the hype. He’s fucked up every situation he’s been in and now rots in Samp.

If anybody fails to realize that he isn’t as good as he is rated and that his attitude isn’t the only thing holding him back then you are delusional.

Plus, he's 28 years old. If he hasn't grown up yet then he's not going to until his "great talents" start fading with age. But by then it will be too late.

I don't want trash like this on my team

Jun 13, 2007
Cassano is such a lush, always highly overrated by everyone yet he hasn’t done anything to warrant/justify the hype. He’s fucked up every situation he’s been in and now rots in Samp.

If anybody fails to realize that he isn’t as good as he is rated and that his attitude isn’t the only thing holding him back then you are delusional.

Plus, he's 28 years old. If he hasn't grown up yet then he's not going to until his "great talents" start fading with age. But by then it will be too late.

I don't want trash like this on my team
Okay. Please explain to me what you mean when you say this, "If anybody fails to realize that he isn’t as good as he is rated". Let's break this down a bit. How can you possibly compare how good a player he is with how much people rate him? What does that even mean? Can you actually give me a number from one to ten that describes exactly how good he is and then provide me with another number which represents how much people rate him?

If not, then what you're saying is absolutely meaningless. I'm not attacking you personally here. I'm attacking this general notion of people using this tactic to undermine players when it doesn't even make any sense.

In any case, Cassano is a superb player. I sometimes like to watch Sampdoria games just to see Cassano play. Maybe two or three players in the world of football can generate a genuine interest by me to watch them and he happens to be one of them. I don't understand what you have against him, but most people happen to think he's very talented and there probably is a good reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)