The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (299 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So can anybody actually confirm the exact amount for his release clause? Not random estimations & thumb sucks, confirmed amount.
The Samp President has been quoted as saying there is a 20m euro release clause in Cassano's contract.

Cassano è davvero incedibile, ha un prezzo?
"Come presidente e amministratore ho l'obbligo di dire che nessuno è incedibile. Lui ha un contratto che scade nel 2013 e una clausola rescissoria,applicata per la prima volta in Italia, di 20 milioni di euro. Ma lui mi ha detto una volta che nella malaugurata ipotesi che per qualche ragione dovesse decidere di andarsene me ne avrebbe fatti guadagnare almeno il doppio".

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=228400

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The Samp President has been quoted as saying there is a 20m euro release clause in Cassano's contract.

"Come presidente e amministratore ho l'obbligo di dire che nessuno è incedibile. Lui ha un contratto che scade nel 2013 e una clausola rescissoria,applicata per la prima volta in Italia, di 20 milioni di euro. Ma lui mi ha detto una volta che nella malaugurata ipotesi che per qualche ragione dovesse decidere di andarsene me ne avrebbe fatti guadagnare almeno il doppio".

Does anyone have any idea how to interpret the bit I highlighted? I don't quite understand how that could happen considering there is a buy out clause.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wasn't sure about that bit.

How much did Samp pay to sign Cassano?

I could only think it means they will end up selling him for at least double the amount they paid for him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What does it say?

I know they have to give Real Madrid close to 6 Million when they sell him.
Garrone:

But he (Cassano) told me once that in the unfortunate event that for some reason decides to leave I would have earned at least double.

Or something along those lines.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sampdoria signed him for around 12-13 Million if I remember correctly. That could mean why his clause is around 20 Million?

Buck perhaps this is what it meant? I guess double that amount and it's close to 20 or not :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I wasn't sure about that bit.

How much did Samp pay to sign Cassano?

I could only think it means they will end up selling him for at least double the amount they paid for him.
Could be, hadn't thought about that. But it's a weird way of saying it imo.

What does it say?

I know they have to give Real Madrid close to 6 Million when they sell him.
Cassano has told the Samp president that if he ever were to leave, for whatever possible reason, he would make them earn at least double.
The way that text is constructed leads me to interpret that as making them earn at least double of what the buy out clause is, hence my question.

Edit: I see I'm still quick as lightning!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Thanks Andrew.

That has already been posted about as many times as people asking who your avatar girl is.

Dude. :sergio:
Aren't you supposed to be in a wheel chair?

There were plenty poodle bangers like yourself posting triballfootball & goal.com articles regarding Cassano.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aren't you supposed to be in a wheel chair?

There were plenty poodle bangers like yourself posting triballfootball & goal.com articles regarding Cassano.
I haven't posted from either of the two you mentioned. Why would I be in a wheel chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 297)