The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (232 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It's Sampdoria, this is Juventus. If he was in Diego's shoes last year...you think his attitude wouldn't resurface?

I want Cassano here too, but we shouldn't disregard his issues just like that. He'll always be a delicate flower.
At least he'll be surrounded in Azzurri team mates and he'll be managed by Del Neri who he's used to by now and probably has a decent relationship with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I want to hear the people who have said 'no' justifying their decision.
I said no because:
* It will cost 20 million€ to bring him, assuming we'd have to pay the release clause, which is too much for me. Partly because of the fact that ...
* ... he'll be 29 by the time he joins us, personally I don't think he has a lot of seasons left in him (obviously this is just a personal idea.)
* Maybe he has changed his attitude (it does look like it these last 2 seasons), but I am still not entirely convinced. Pressure does tend to do weird things to people.

That being said, I have come to appreciate him as a player over these past 2 seasons.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Naah. But IMO the attitude of the player is more important than his skills. That is why he will not do well in Juve taking in consideration his aunt Del Neri will be leaving before he comes.
Wow, nice prediction. Maybe you can help me with some correct predictions about tonight's CL matches? I wanna win some money.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
So, I should know everything that will happen in the future to be qualified to have an opinion of the future of Del Neri?

Ok, nice logic you have there

You said 'taking into consideration that Del Neri won't be here next season'. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

EDIT: And nice logic of yours thinking that a player can't change his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)