The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (306 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Once more, with the "Chiellini incident", Cassano proved that he will NEVER grow up. He has run out of excuses!
I was 100% that he will never grow up and 1000% that he will fail in Real or any big non Italian club!
This matter wasted thousands of posts in these forums and thousands of reasons not to get him, have been posted.
We should not sacrifice nothing for this spoiled punk, let him be someone else's problem. And the rumors appointing him to us are not solid, official lips never spoke his name...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was an incident that it couldnt been covered though, despite everybody's best efforts!
At that crisis situation, it was the last thing Italy needed. And guess who was the only person who would start such a thing??
Chiellini was in tears when he learned about Canna's injury, the last thing he needed,was to be considered guilty of this,
when he would rather play among Canna, than replace him!

We dont really need such a player, esp when they are so many to chose from, Cassano proved he cant be a part of a great team, many times over! Shame for all this talent getting wasted like that...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's a great talent, no doubt about that, but Juventus has more than enough strikers, so is he really worth the risk and trouble?
Not just now.

What people have to remember is that we want him next summer.

If he behaves badly this season, we'll drop our interest.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You cant even imagine how many times i ve seen this written here in this forum...
Cassano is not a kid anymore, he is beyond "adjustment"...
Cassano is IMO the most talented italian player of he's generation, he is simply brilliant when he focus on football only. And when he was with bari i really wished that he'd play for juve one day (specially when bari played against lazio that year he did some unbelievable dribbles in that game and he was just 17 back then).

But after all these years i think that he's just another wasted talent that should stay where he is right now (in sampdoria), there they can take he's shit and be happy with it (no offense). Juve is the most professional football club in italy, thats one of the main reasons why juve were a success in italy IMO. We don't take shit from players no matter who that player is, so its bitter for us to stay away from this deal......

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Cassano is IMO the most talented italian player of he's generation, he is simply brilliant when he focus on football only. And when he was with bari i really wished that he'd play for juve one day (specially when bari played against lazio that year he did some unbelievable dribbles in that game and he was just 17 back then).

But after all these years i think that he's just another wasted talent that should stay where he is right now (in sampdoria), there they can take he's shit and be happy with it (no offense). Juve is the most professional football club in italy, thats one of the main reasons why juve were a success in italy IMO. We don't take shit from players no matter who that player is, so its bitter for us to stay away from this deal......
How is he a wasted talent? He had a wonderful season at sampdoria his attitude has been drastically changing and hes getting better as a person.

Cassano is the most talent player in italy right now, we need someone to "replace" dp on the pitch, someone with enough talent, and will to win.

We have to stop judging cassano on his past, lets just focuse on his football.
I also dont see any problems in giovinco playing with cassano, they are different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 305)