The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (128 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Im actually considering closing this thread,and as i have serious doubts over wether we are interested in him this time.
Well, I'm for closing it until a certain thing happens between Juve and the player...

We may have more than 50 pages for and against his purchase while the club managers don't discuss the whole thing at all even in their dreams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Most Juve Fans Favor Cassano Arrival

A survey held among Juventus fans showed most of them would be in favor of Antonio Cassano's arrival at the club.

It seems that many Juventus fans would favor Antonio Cassano's arrival at Juventus. The Bari-born talent already seemed close to joining the Bianconeri when Fabio Capello was injured, but the former Roma player opted for a move to Real Madrid instead.

It remains to be seen whether he could play alongside current captain Alessandro Del Piero, or if Cassano will be Del Piero's heir. A survey among fans of the Old Lady on a website showed 24 votes in favor of 'Fantantonio''s arrival, and 11 against. His supporters say that "talent goes above everything else."

However, there are some who say the player's arrival would be pointless because of Sebastian Giovinco, the playmaker who will be brought back from Empoli.

"With all due respect for Cassano's talent as a footballer, I think he will be hard to handle. In any case at Juve we don't need him, we already have Del Piero's heir: Sebastian Giovinco," says one fan.

Cassano has made a good impression so far at Euro 2008 with Italy, creating plenty of danger, but he hasn't found the net yet.

goal.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I would love to see him here aswell, heard some rumors about him coming here maybe next year.

It would be amazing he could be the one to replace our Dp as much as its hard to swallow they have almost identical games.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juve Consider Cassano Capture

Juventus are considering making a move for Sampdoria star Antonio Cassano, according to Tuttosport.

Cassano is widely regarded as one of Italy’s most talented players, but his career has until now been held back due to his 'bad boy’ personality.

The 25-year-old has just recently been signed by Sampdoria on a permanent deal, having impressed hugely last season on loan from Real Madrid.

However Cassano has a minimum fee release clause in his Samp contract of just €15m, and according to Tuttosport, Juventus are considering making a move for the forward.

With Alessandro Del Piero set to turn 34 later this year, the Bianconeri need to start preparing for life without their inspirational captain.

Cassano has been strongly linked with a move to Juventus in the past. Former transfer guru Luciano Moggi wanted to sign him before he moved to Roma from Bari in 2001 but pulled out due to the player’s price tag.

He was also reportedly set to purchase the player in the summer of 2006, until the Calciopoli crisis broke out, and Moggi was forced out of the game.

Cassano is currently on duty for Italy at Euro 2008, where he has impressed in both of his substitute appearances.

goal.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
That would be amazing, not this season though the one after hed be the perfect replacement for Del piero in attack.

Come on give them palladino for a first option on cassano next season.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'd love Cassano at Juve. I adore him as a player, and seems to be settling in a bit more. This season at Samp he only did one stupid thing, so hes improving.

I really believe he could be Del Piero's eventual replacement as they play very similarly, Cassano drops a bit deeper though.

Imagine our 2009-10 attack:

Amauri--------Huntelaar
---------Cassano---------

Orgasmic, with Giovinco, Marchisio and Cigarini in midfield :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hereby officially announce, after seeing him for a full season with Samp, that I have been convinced his football rises up above the shenanigans, and hence I would LOVE to see him play for us.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I'd love Cassano at Juve. I adore him as a player, and seems to be settling in a bit more. This season at Samp he only did one stupid thing, so hes improving.

I really believe he could be Del Piero's eventual replacement as they play very similarly, Cassano drops a bit deeper though.

Imagine our 2009-10 attack:

Amauri--------Huntelaar
---------Cassano---------

Orgasmic, with Giovinco, Marchisio and Cigarini in midfield :)
You are one very wise man.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
Juve Consider Cassano Capture
Juventus are considering making a move for Sampdoria star Antonio Cassano, according to Tuttosport

Cassano is widely regarded as one of Italy’s most talented players, but his career has until now been held back due to his ‘bad boy’ personality.

The 25-year-old has just recently been signed by Sampdoria on a permanent deal, having impressed hugely last season on loan from Real Madrid.

However Cassano has a minimum fee release clause in his Samp contract of just €15m, and according to Tuttosport, Juventus are considering making a move for the forward.

With Alessandro Del Piero set to turn 34 later this year, the Bianconeri need to start preparing for life without their inspirational captain.

Cassano has been strongly linked with a move to Juventus in the past. Former transfer guru Luciano Moggi wanted to sign him before he moved to Roma from Bari in 2001 but pulled out due to the player’s price tag.

He was also reportedly set to purchase the player in the summer of 2006, until the Calciopoli crisis broke out, and Moggi was forced out of the game.

Cassano is currently on duty for Italy at Euro 2008, where he has impressed in both of his substitute appearances.

Anthony Sormani
goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)