The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
i dont kno, i think cassano is the type to take over from del piero. i just dont see either cassano/delpiero taking a spot on the bench. so unless they rotate AND use giovinvo in midfield to cover nedved, this is not happening.......at least not this summer.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Who would be the odd man out? Iaquinta? Cassano and DP would alternate? (60%-40%) Giovinco and Lanzafame would rot on the bench? Amauri will certainly start and Trez(or his replacement) also if he's still here.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This is just a silly rumour.I bet tuttosport took it off that poll which had 24 Juve fans voting.If we really wanted Cassano,we'd have purchased him before Sampdoria got him on a permanent deal.
true, they wwont let him go easily. They see him as the key component for their future.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
We should get him next season, not this one.

How can anyone not see his talent? If anyone can take dp place in juve it would be cassano, he has the talent and the personalily minus his sporadic scenes, that should vanish.

cassano to juve please.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Cassano's temper tamtrums have decreased,but im afraid its a part of him that wont go away permanently.You can expect atleast one major outburst from him every season,even when's he's playing brilliantly.Cassano needs someone who can handle him well,or someone that he can look upto.He made the mistake of doing that with Capello and Totti,which backfired eventually.Mazzari and Marottia did that really well this season..they backed Cassano,supported him.Even when he had that infamous outburst,their tone was not bitter and rude.It was constructivley supportive.Is Ranieri someone who can do that?Would Secco,Blanc etc be as supportive?I dont think so.Del Piero and Buffon do seem to get along with Cassano,especially Del Piero.So perhaps with Del Piero in the squad,Cassano would have that support that he needs.But Ranieri does not come across as someone who'd be able to handle Cassano.Having said that,i think its in his best interests that he stays at Sampdoria.Id absoloutley love it if he comes to Juventus,but a part of me knows that Sampdoria suits him more than Juventus.At Sampdoria he can be THE player who takes them places,and he might do that next season,but at Juventus he'd be in the center of other huge names.Plus the media loves hovering around Cassano.And at Juventus,a club that has just recently moved on form a match fixing scandal,the attention Cassano generates in the media would be more negative than positive.He wont have the media frenzy at Sampdoria.He's settled there,and it seems as if he's really enjoying himself there.After wasting 2 years of his career,i think he shouldnt consider moving to another team for atleast 2-3 years.Stay at Sampdoria,and kick ass.He has the talent to do great things at the club,and i hope he does so.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I don't know about that, he is linked with us in a transfer so one thread is needed to keep the news.

As for the player himself, he is welcome with arms wide open.
Ok, ok, I overreacted a little bit because I don't like him. And what's that crap with hand over his mouth while he's talking?! Ficking plagiarist! My arms aren't wide open for him and I'm not alone.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 313)