The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (305 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2007
but, if we get Cassano CAN Ranieri coupe with him..you need the RIGHT coach for Cassano or he will storm off the pitch or even pratice...I see it this way if Cassano doesn't play and is on the bench he will throw a sissy fit...we all know it and we all have seen it numerous times.....

but, if Ranieri knows how to control him and work with Cassano...who knows can be a good buy.....

anything can happen..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
but, if we get Cassano CAN Ranieri coupe with him..you need the RIGHT coach for Cassano or he will storm off the pitch or even pratice...I see it this way if Cassano doesn't play and is on the bench he will throw a sissy fit...we all know it and we all have seen it numerous times.....

but, if Ranieri knows how to control him and work with Cassano...who knows can be a good buy.....

anything can happen..
Nah, he might be able to sedan him, or maybe 5-door him, but not coupe....coupes are too small....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Theres no denying that in terms of talent and pure ability Cassano is light years ahead of Palladino..but thats all i hear actually, that Cassano is talented and he's the new del piero and all that..but when has he actually justified the hype?? and i dont mean in terms of talent..i mean in terms of performance and consistency..tbh i see Rabs point here..Palladino still has a whole career ahead of him, i see no reason why he cant go on to become a better player.

I heard that we are interested in him(we had a summer bid rejected) i'm sure Arsene can do a better job than Ranieri in terms of developing Palla into a better player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Theres no denying that in terms of talent and pure ability Cassano is light years ahead of Palladino..but thats all i hear actually, that Cassano is talented and he's the new del piero and all that..but when has he actually justified the hype?? and i dont mean in terms of talent..i mean in terms of performance and consistency..tbh i see Rabs point here..Palladino still has a whole career ahead of him, i see no reason why he cant go on to become a better player.

I heard that we are interested in him(we had a summer bid rejected) i'm sure Arsene can do a better job than Ranieri in terms of developing Palla into a better player.
But Cassano still has his whole career ahead of him too, being just 1.3 years older than Palladino. Cassano is easily the better player and Palladino hasn't shown anything of the sorts as of yet. In fact I still don't know what's so special about Palladino as he wasn't even that amazing against Portugal this past Wednesday.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

Cassano has justified the hype to an extent,though yes,he is to fully justify it.He was Italy's best player at Euro 2004,even though the competition ended abruptly for them courtesy of an OBVIOUS backdoor understanding between Denmark and Sweden.He has,arguably,carried Sampdoria on his shoulders this season.Just try visisting some Sampdoria blogs or forums,and you'll get an idea of how much they love the guy.Sure,people say that about Palladino here to,but we all know how true it is.Then Cassano was one of Roma's best players during the Capello regime.He had his issues with Fabio,but,he was one of Roma's best players.I think he has shown that when he is in the right frame of mind,he is an exceptional talent.The same cant be said about Palladino.Livorno,Serie B,Serie A..he just isnt good enough for the highest level.Cassano on the other hand,is good enough.Im not saying that he's the next Del Piero,but as Andy pointed out,he is only slightly older than Palladino and he has his whole career ahead of him.Palladino has not shown signs of brilliance in his past that might suggest that he is ready for something huge.He has already peaked IMO.Cassano has shown signs of brilliance in the past,some short ones,some long ones..and putting your money on Cassano to do achieve great things is much more logical as compared to Palladino.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think that we ndon't need him.We alredy have strong attack,what we need is another creator and substitute for Nedved and ofcourse proven central defender.
that is true, but who is to say Cassano couldnt be in a 3 pronged attack? I mean, with Giovinco, maybe we can play trez upfront with these two players hanging off him.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This guy loves drama, and you all know we have enough drama in the club at the moment, so a big No to him.

Note: I even doubt he is linked with us really.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I think it really depends on the coach we have.. Ranieri might just be the type that Cassano could prosper under.. Cassano can't play under a strong willed manager as we there personalities would conflict e.g. capello and this is why i think Cassano would still struggle even under Lippi and Mourinho cos they have the balls to play their team the way they want to and if that means benching Cassano i have no doubt Lippi or any other strong manager would do that if it means winning..

However, Ranieri is NOT this type of manager and is not strong minded enough to be completely uninfluenced by his players.. Im sure Ranieri would be scared enough to give in to Cassano every time (this may be a good thing as when Cassano is on his game he is world class)

I still say NO because if he did come i can already imagine the headlines "Cassano rubbishes Del Piero" and so on..

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
This guy loves drama, and you all know we have enough drama in the club at the moment, so a big No to him.

Note: I even doubt he is linked with us really.
I was just thinking the same thing.

'Cassano To Juventus' has turned into a journalist's dream or something.We were genuinly interested in him when Moggi was around.Even Buffon and Cannavaro were welcoming Cassano.But now,i have my doubts about wether Secco and Ranieri would actually want him.Seriously though,would they want someone who can publicly bash their decisions?I dont think so.Not after the Deschamps saga.They want someone they have total control over,and Cassano is a long way from that.This is also why i think that under the current board,we shoudl forget about Mourinho too.They wont be able to handle characters like Cassano or Jose.I dont think we are interested in him this time around.Its something that the media has cooked up again to generate interest.Everytime Cassano would be up for grabs,some paper or the other would connect his name to us,just for the heck of it.

Id love Cassano at Juventus,but i think its his best interests to stay at Sampdoria,or as Swag mentioned,move to Napoli.That would be best for his career.

Im actually considering closing this thread,and as i have serious doubts over wether we are interested in him this time.I know,i have gone partially insane.Can someone please recommend a mental asylum?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cassano is better than Palla and I agree with that.Cassano`s temper is just too much tho.He always makes some sh*t when coach subs him.Do you really think he would always play in our 11?When he was in Roma he always made some troubles for them,missing from training,fighting with coach/team mates...When he was in Real with his Cappello everyone thought he will do well since he`s kinda in love with him but no...He again acted like scum and made problems.He`ll never be a profesional player,sadly.Even tho he`s very talented player he should play for teams like Sampdoria and Napoli.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But Cassano still has his whole career ahead of him too, being just 1.3 years older than Palladino. Cassano is easily the better player and Palladino hasn't shown anything of the sorts as of yet. In fact I still don't know what's so special about Palladino as he wasn't even that amazing against Portugal this past Wednesday.

Never said otherwise, like i said, obviously talent wise Cassano is better than Palladino..But his temperament and regular mood swings carry too much unnecessary drama for any big team to even consider him.

Admittedly Palladino hasnt really shown that he's special but he has shown bits of talent here and there..and imo under the right guidance he could develop into a very good player...

Having said that theres no denying that if Cassano gets his act back together, he'd definitely be a better player no doubting that..but to be honest if you asked me who i'd rather have in my team right now..who would i rather take a risk on, i'd give a slight edge to Palladino

Cassano has justified the hype to an extent,though yes,he is to fully justify it.He was Italy's best player at Euro 2004,even though the competition ended abruptly for them courtesy of an OBVIOUS backdoor understanding between Denmark and Sweden
iirc he was mostly used as a sub in the Euros..granted he did very well everytime he came in.

.He has,arguably,carried Sampdoria on his shoulders this season.Just try visisting some Sampdoria blogs or forums,and you'll get an idea of how much they love the guy.Sure,people say that about Palladino here to,but we all know how true it is..
I could visit Bolton blogs and forums and i'll find similar praise for Kevin Nolan..plus is he really that great i mean he's basically playing every other game..he's been absent for most of Samps away games.

Then Cassano was one of Roma's best players during the Capello regime.He had his issues with Fabio,but,he was one of Roma's best players.I think he has shown that when he is in the right frame of mind,he is an exceptional talent.The same cant be said about Palladino.Livorno,Serie B,Serie A..he just isnt good enough for the highest level.Cassano on the other hand,is good enough.Im not saying that he's the next Del Piero,but as Andy pointed out,he is only slightly older than Palladino and he has his whole career ahead of him.Palladino has not shown signs of brilliance in his past that might suggest that he is ready for something huge.He has already peaked IMO.Cassano has shown signs of brilliance in the past,some short ones,some long ones..and putting your money on Cassano to do achieve great things is much more logical as compared to Palladino.
Of course he was one of Romas best players.."Was" being the keyword here..i doubt we'll ever see that Cassano again though...the best you can hope for is glimpes of his old self here and there. Is that enough for a team like Juve?? I personally dont think so.

I have to disagree about Palladino reaching his peak..

Imo he is far from the finished article....He is still obviously very raw..he has the right ingredients he just needs the right guidance, i personally wouldnt mind him at all in Arsenal.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
iirc he was mostly used as a sub in the Euros..granted he did very well everytime he came in.

I could visit Bolton blogs and forums and i'll find similar praise for Kevin Nolan..plus is he really that great i mean he's basically playing every other game..he's been absent for most of Samps away games.

Of course he was one of Romas best players.."Was" being the keyword here..i doubt we'll ever see that Cassano again though...the best you can hope for is glimpes of his old self here and there. Is that enough for a team like Juve?? I personally dont think so.

I have to disagree about Palladino reaching his peak..

Imo he is far from the finished article....He is still obviously very raw..he has the right ingredients he just needs the right guidance, i personally wouldnt mind him at all in Arsenal.
Italy played 3 matches at Euro 2004.He was a sub for the first one,and he started the next two.Yes he's been absent on away games,so you can only judge him on the games he's played,which has been extremley impressive.Especially off late.I was merely saying how he's loved at Sampdora.That doesnt account for his talent obviously.

I think we will see his old self again.He's showing it at Sampdorai now.He's been at a pretty decent run of form off late,and i expect that to continue till the end of the season.I firmly believe that wasting two years of his career,he has finally foudn his love for the game again.Im very confident that now he'll get back to his brilliant self.Juventus and Cassano are not a match made in heaven.He'd be much better off at a club like Napoli or Sampdoria.Not because he isnt good enough for a big club,but because the environment at a smaller club would suit him much better.I want him because he's my favourite player TBH.I know that Napoli or Sampdoria would suit him much better.

And im afraid i totally disagree about Palladino.IMO he doesnt deserve to be at a big club.He should be at a small club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 303)