The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (36 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
undeniable talent. nose for goals. CAN work hard. character issues are a problem. needs a coach who can manage him and his attitude: not ranieri.

verdict on cassano - not until we get a coach who can manage the players better.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Samp prepare Cassano mission

Sampdoria sporting director Giuseppe Marotta reveals he is planning to discuss the future of Antonio Cassano with Real Madrid in the coming weeks.

Cassano has reinvented himself on loan at Marassi after a miserable spell at the Bernabeu and is back in the frame for an Azzurri place.

While the Bari native is due to return to Madrid in the summer, Samp are keen to keep him at the club, in spite of possible competition from Inter.

“We are happy with his time in the Blucerchiati shirt and we want to keep him for next season,” Marotta admitted on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Lately Antonio has said that he wants the same thing. Within the next fortnight we will go to Madrid to discuss this.

He is having a good time and it is clear that he will be called to the national side if he can increase his consistency.

“I know that Napoli sporting director Pierpaolo Marino has said that if he had to choose between Ezequiel Lavezzi and Cassano, he would choose the Argentine. It’s only right that he would choose Lavezzi, but I would go for Cassano.”

Sampdoria continue to be plagued by inconsistency and a dismal away record that has seen them beaten eight times on their travels.

“As a side, our project is a new one and maybe that’s why we seem to be a different team at home and away,” Marotta mused.

“We have asked what the reason is for the difference in results, but we haven’t found an answer yet.

“Our objective is to do whatever we can to get into Europe and play some famous sides.”

channel 4

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Yes im for this transfer, the more I think about it the man is a genius and can change a game with a touch of magic.

The pros outweigh the cons IMO.

Palladinos a good player but lets face it he will never be a champion, Cassano could become a real champion under the right coach.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I never said Palladino is better. I said Cassano isn't any better than Palladino. Big diff.
You may hate Cassano's guts but you oughta use a little sense at the least. Feel free to hate the brat, but Palladino isnt a 3rd of Cassano. Not much to get past that, just in completely different classes. Admit that atleast.

I hate Ruud's guts, but can still say he is miles better then most strikers.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Palladino simply does not have the ability to have the effect Cassano has had at Sampdoria this season.Yes,he hasnt really conquered the world,but he is pretty much flying the Sampdoria flag on his own,with contributions from others here and there ofcourse.Cassano is a countrymile ahead of Palladino in terms of skill and talent.The oinly thing Palladino over has Cassano is temperament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)