The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (13 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok here's a question.Lets keep it unbiased.

If Cassano does not come to Juventus,and stays at a club like Sampdoria or moves to another midtable club like Napoli,do you think he could have a Maradona like impact there?There is obviously ONE Maradona.There will never be another one.But would you put your money on Cassano single handedly,with all his footballing brilliance,and with everything negative that he comes with,having a demi-god like effect in a midtable club?
wow That gotta be the biggest overestimatement of the century. Why is Cassano so overrated?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab dribbles past zlatty SHOOOOOTS and goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal, oh oh , the ref is there to disallow the goal, Rab is wondering and the ref reminds rab that he already scored for NO to cassano.

Rab returns calmly back to his place.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rab dribbles past zlatty and shoots and goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal, oh oh , the ref is there to disallow the goal, Rab is wondering and the ref reminds rab that he already scored for NO to cassano.

Too bad for the disallowed goal. It was an absolute beauty.
Your first goal was also great. Technically perfectly taken click on the NO button and it was a really important goal because they had to go all attack and it was easy for me to score the 4th.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
wow That gotta be the biggest overestimatement of the century. Why is Cassano so overrated?
Its a question.Not a fact.Not an observation.I didnt say he would be the next Maradona,i only asked if he could have a similar impact in the city.I could ask 'Will Burke Be The Next American President?' and that still wont be an overestimation.Its a question,NOT an observation or a fact.

And no,he isnt overrated.Watch enough of him first,when's on song.Noticing his antics and ignoring his footballing skills is very easy to do,which is exactly what you're doing.I wont call him the greatest player that ever touched the ball,because that isnt true.I wont call him Maradona' heir,because that isnt true either.But i will call him a player full of unfulfilled potential,and when he does fulfill it,the world will watch in awe.And that,is true.

Maradona would take a legal action against Salman If he'll read that post.
Sonia would take legal action against you if she reads your posts in the Del Piero thread:p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its a question.Not a fact.Not an observation.I didnt say he would be the next Maradona,i only asked if he could have a similar impact in the city.I could ask 'Will Burke Be The Next American President?' and that still wont be an overestimation.Its a question,NOT an observation or a fact.

And no,he isnt overrated.Watch enough of him first,when's on song.Noticing his antics and ignoring his footballing skills is very easy to do,which is exactly what you're doing.I wont call him the greatest player that ever touched the ball,because that isnt true.I wont call him Maradona' heir,because that isnt true either.But i will call him a player full of unfulfilled potential,and when he does fulfill it,the world will watch in awe.And that,is true.

Sonia would take legal action against you if she reads your posts in the Del Piero thread:p
I hope Cassano goes to Man utd:eyebrows:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Can we get a 'I'm not convinced, but he is probably worth the gamble' option.
Done.

Alen shots and he scoreeeeeeeeeeeees...goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
4:2 for NO to Cassano
Rab dribbles past zlatty SHOOOOOTS and goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal, oh oh , the ref is there to disallow the goal, Rab is wondering and the ref reminds rab that he already scored for NO to cassano.

RRRRRREEEEEETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e sono 6!!!

Grandissimo gol di testa dal grande Marco. :scarf:
Moratti's my Pal.Im fixing this match anyway.I'll get 55 penalties in the last 5 minutes.

Score all you want punks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)