The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (100 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Another talent we didn't sign even though Pavel told us about him!

Now his price will be too much for our dumbasses.
-From Wikipedia-

Premiership duo Arsenal and Liverpool displayed interest in the forward but Juventus were strongly in the head of the scramble to sign the Czech forward. The deal looked to be sealed but Fenin had a change of heart after claiming he wouldn't be happy as Juventus would loan him out to Udinese Calcio or Genoa CFC for a season. He then swiftly agreed to a deal with Eintracht Frankfurt worth €3.5 million.[3]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
-From Wikipedia-

Premiership duo Arsenal and Liverpool displayed interest in the forward but Juventus were strongly in the head of the scramble to sign the Czech forward. The deal looked to be sealed but Fenin had a change of heart after claiming he wouldn't be happy as Juventus would loan him out to Udinese Calcio or Genoa CFC for a season. He then swiftly agreed to a deal with Eintracht Frankfurt worth €3.5 million.[3]
We can thank our current management and Moggi for loaning out all our players, thus having good talents reject us time and time again.

Honestly, I don't know how any of the fools here could support such nonsense. Loaning players is just idiotic.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Rolling on the floor,temper tantrums,blah blah.He has some issues when it comes to his own self,but no one can deny the quality he has.He's my favourite player ever,so my judgement of him might be biased.I wont even defend Cassano over the rolling on the floor issue,as anyone who saw that incident would know that he wasnt 'rolling' on the floor.Its easy to spice up what he did to make it sound more pathetic than it actually was.

An on form Cassano is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best players in Europe.I have no hesitation in saying that.Id love him at Juventus,and ive wanted him here for almost 3-4 years now.The fact is that hating Cassano for his personality and ignoring the footballing talent that he has is extremley easy to do.Will he be Del Piero's heir?No.I dont think so.He has the quality,but i dont think Cassano or any other player for that matter will have a similar impact at Juventus as Del Piero for a while now.

Ive always hoped that Cassano sets the stadium on fire with his displays.Once again,he does have the potential to do that.But im just thinking,would he fit in at Juventus?After years and YEARS of being a massive fan of his,i think Cassano needs an environment where he is the team's nucleus.Thats not bad thing.People will call that self centerdness,but it is anything but.I personally think that the media frenzy attached with the big clubs does Cassano more harm than good.He'll do much better in a comparitivley smaller club,where he is the team's star,where the media wont scrutinize his every move,and where the environment is much more calmer.This is the type of environment which will bring out the best in him,and that has led me to believe that Sampdoria suits him really well.I think he could achieve great things at Sampdoria.He possesses the talent to take a team to greater heights single handedly if he's THE player in the squad.This is something that he wont really get at Juventus.Here he'll be a great player amongst other great players.At Sampdoria he will be THE best player.And that is where i think he'll excel.

Id love it if he joins Juventus,but i think for the sake of his own career,staying at Sampdoria would be the best option as that might finally see him do the great things that were expected from him.

Regardless of where he ends up,Ill always be a Cassanoist:bow:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it is interesting because cassano can be the playmaker for us or the support striker. he is a level above iaquinta and even palladino for that matter..even though the latter is always played out of position.

having cassano and giovinco playing off trezeguet wouldnt be such a bad idea at all...in fact, that would be brilliant.

if we have the cash, then bring back giovinco and bring in diego...but i would hope the defence would be fixed as well with such transfers. But if bringing in cassano at a cheaper price allows the club to buy some class defenders, then i would rather that option.

Mar 30, 2006
redemption

i say we get Cassano

He is a rediculously good player and for such a small fee why not? better than spending like 15-20million pounds on Amauri who is good but nto as good as Cassano.

Sure his attitude is bad and he has a terrible history but if there is a team where he will ever reach his full potential it is Juventus.

He may not be an Heir to our great Ale but he would be a great buy and would not make as much trouble as people think. With players like Ale, Trez and Buffon around him he will know his place.

But if we dont get him i wont be sad. I am just thinking he would be a very smart buy.

DP/Cassano---Trez/Iaquinta

is amazing .. we would have a very powerful forward line.
and because he is so cheap we would have more money to throw at Diego/VDV

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'll pass.

Bring back Giovinco and buy a star like Diego.

anyway, Cassano will still give you 5-6 goals per year + now he's always injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)