The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (9 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
he is close guys. wait till summer Moggi is not gonna bring back micoli he is gonna be forever with fiorentina. and on the same time he will loan some players . the only problem is the price
(30 M euro) while moggi wants him by 15 M.

its only a matter of time after cassano kept flirting Capello last months !

Bring back Legro!

:LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Ok Sensi is stupid but surely not that much...
thats a good deal! hey sensi, we will take cassano n chivu and here is 15m, go buy yourself some players, in case u cant find any around, u can have appiah n nonda haha

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If I was forced to choose between Cassano and Chivu I'd actually go with the Romanian. We need him more than we do Casso imo as I'm quite content to have to rely on Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Mutu, Trezeguet and Zalayeta.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Players I like at Roma:

Cassano
Montella
Totti
De Rossi
Dellas
Chivu

nice players. Chivu and Cassano to Juventus would be nice :D But Chivu is injured all the time... maybe he is one of those injuryprone players.. :(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
I will be satisfy if we just signed: Cassano, Totti , Chivu....
Why waste more money on stupid Romanista player:D
Totti is already out of ur list, so we can save more $. Anyway the other 2 wouldn't be cheap either, but I think we should be able to afford them.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello sees Cassano future Monday 14 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Fabio Capello has no doubts that Antonio Cassano is the future of Italian football.

The two men worked together at Roma in the past and Capello’s latest comments with fuel speculation that he wants him at his disposal in Turin next season.

"He is the best Italian prospect around," the tactician told Radio Anch`io Sport on Monday morning.

"He is a forward who can serve Roma and Italy well in the future. Cassano would be able to do great things in any side."

The former Bari ace has been linked with the Old Lady given that his current Giallorossi contract expires in 2006.

Should he not sign an extension before the end of the season, Roma run the threat of losing the £20m youngster for nothing in 18 months.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Miccoli
Cassano
Del Piero
Mutu
Bojinov

we will have the "smallest" forwards in history :D hahahahhahahahahahahha midget's ;)

OUT:
Trezeguet
Zalayeta
Ibrahimovic

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Bojinov
Cassano
Mutu
Del Piero
Miccoli

Emerson
Camoranesi
Blasi
Nedved
Davids

Cannavaro

LOL how many "short" players we would have hahahhaha :D really funny to imagine ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Bojinov
Cassano
Mutu
Del Piero
Miccoli

Emerson
Camoranesi
Blasi
Nedved
Davids

Cannavaro

LOL how many "short" players we would have hahahhaha :D really funny to imagine ;)

but if all of them are there, then they would not look as short now would they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)