The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (54 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Thinking about Cassano's role with the available squad, I can't but see Nedved sacrificed. Cassano will be the only player who can fill this gap.
I personally think Del Piero will be the one sacrificed to accomodate Cassano. And I cant say thats unfair given the long run.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

I personally think Del Piero will be the one sacrificed to accomodate Cassano. And I cant say thats unfair given the long run.
we will give chiellini to roma take cassano and offload zalayeta, then in the summer either del piero will be forced out or we will cash in on trez which i really hope wont happen but you know moggi he will sell while his value is still high

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I doubt he'll sell Trezeguet given the expertise David brings to the table. If you've noticed, all our forwards are more comfortable supporting, whereas Trezeguet is an out and out classic centre forward. And that too, one of the best in the business. I'd have to say, Del Piero would be the most expendable in a scenario such as this.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah i totally agree with you especially about trez goal getting ability there are not many like him he is goal poacher supreme but moggi has track record of selling while their value is still high enough to cash in

May 4, 2004

Exacely.. it will be sad when DP goes to the bench, i mean really goes to the bench... but we have to face it, other talents have to be given the chance...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Next season Nedved won't be playing much, Cassano will be the starter on the left. Del Piero will be playing his last season. The season after, Cassano will inherit Del Piero's shirt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
IMO DP can be great if he is a regular starter.So It's unfair for him.If we buy Cassano is as we kick him out of the team
This will not happen, Cassano won't replace Del Piero immediately...he'll have to wait for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)