The NBA Thread (47 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think Timberwolves will make the finals too, Mavs don’t look that good.

Nuggets really need another all-star to pair with Jokic tho. Murray is too inconsistent, they would’ve closed the series a long time ago if Murray didn’t completely disappear for games at a time.

Aug 27, 2023
they beat champs with MVP Joker
They will destroy Dallas
Nuggets choked badly, didn't expect that from them...and also Kai>Jamal, Luka=Joker
Destroy? I don't think so...if Mavs add a bit in attack, they'll win.
Just a reminder...Luka played only 2 good games (for his standards) and they still beat OKC.

And i also hope Wolves won't get OKC/SGA treatment with refs helping them at every step...

We'll see...

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Nuggets choked badly, didn't expect that from them...and also Kai>Jamal, Luka=Joker
Just a reminder...Luka played only 2 good games (for his standards) and they still beat OKC.

And i also hope Wolves won't get OKC/SGA treatment with refs helping them at every step...

We'll see...
"I might be wrong, but Gobber, Reid, Kat, all this big line will just eat them like a cat eats meat."
:rolleyes2:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

We'll see...
mavs wont be able to deal with the size of the Timberwolves imo. Those comparisons don’t hold much water.

they struggled against a young thunder team, the Timberwolves have seasoned vets as well as a lot of energy. I see it going 6 games max.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman

Hope you celebrating in the wee hours, bro. Cheering for your guys to go beat the Mavs now.

Bro went to work with like 4 hours of sleep lol I watched game til 04.30, and then couldn't fall asleep til 06.30 lol because I was just too excited and amped up.

That 2nd half comeback on 20 pts was awesome, historic.

- - - Updated - - -

Too many of you underestimate Mavs. Mavs have alot of size now with Lively, Gafford and Washington. Kleber might come back from injury too. That match up makes them more dangerous now, size wise, rebounders and rim runners.

Their role players balling out saving them with Dennis Jones jr and PJ Washington been feasting on the open shots created by Luka and Kyrie gravity.

Speaking of, don't underestimate the insanity of facing Luka and Kyrie in 4 quarter closing games. That's by far the most dangerous duo.

But this series will be decided by two things, who in Mavs can defend Ant, and if mavs role players can remain as hot from 3 as they been. They haven't faced a defense of the scale of Wolves, but still we collapse on elite iso scorers and leave corner 3s open a bit in this playoff. So that might be dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

@KB824 @Bianconero81 @.zero

:haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Jokic is now 0-5 against 50+ win teams in playoff series. Insane stat.
Not his fault tbh - he showed up for every game in this series. He had 30 points, 7 assists, and 19 rebounds in the elimination game. The others needed to show up, and they didn't. Murray was trash for like 5 games, Gordon had that one breakout game and then disappeared (MPJ too). KCP was trash, and the Denver bench did nothing of note.

Of course, credit must go to the Timberwolves for an outstanding job - they were swarming them on defense. They're a high intensity, high energy team, with a deep bench, big bodies, and That Guy!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nuggets really need another all star. He’s got the worst team. Murray has games where he’s Jordan but he’s way too inconsistent

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
All-nba team will be positionless starting from this season.

These five who make the all-defensive 1st team happen to be the top five in DPOY voting. And it's probably the case that the top five in MVP voting make the all-nba 1st team lul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)