The NBA Thread (29 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The usual top players from other teams that actually mesh well with other players and elevate the level of their team. Doncic is one of the best at iso scoring, but basketball is a team game and we've seen several players do better outside of Doncic-centered Dallas - Porzingis, Brunson come to mind.
So instead of answering you just said your thoughts about Doncic

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Embiid and Giannis are better. Similar offensive output with defense on top of it. Luka is top 5 but he’s missing defense
Embiid hasn't been out of the 2nd round in what, 7 years? On great teams too. His playoffs output hasn't matched his RS one (other way around with Luka), and he had seasons shooting bellow 50% as a center. Giannis I already said is currently with Jokic the best, but I was answering Strickland in regard to after Luka enters his prime and Giannis and Jokic are in their 30s, (same applies to Embiid even if you think he is currently better) while he said plenty of guys will still be better than him

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
3-0 to 3-3 happened three times in history and it all ended with the team that had a 3-0 lead winning the series. Today is no exception.

But when you witness the whole series, I mean from g1 to g7, every single game, this one is just so freaky.

Spoelstra goat level coach

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Would be good to see Denver win it tbh. Jokic shows that you need a bit of luck in the draft to have a chance at a ring, because he is a very random superstar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)