The NBA Thread (35 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A legacy game for Giannis. No Middleton, 2-2, momentum and home court advantage for Boston. Away against the best defense in the league. Huge game with 40 points, although it felt like Boston gave it away at the end more than Bucks taking it. Holiday was huge as well

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Unbelievable choke job by Phoenix at home in game 7.
Jason Kid, on sideline, playing defence together with his team helped a lot, but still incredible what have they managed to miss.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Boston looks like the best team so far, hopefully Miami can eliminate them. Another Miami Dallas final would be epic

- - - Updated - - -

A legacy game for Giannis. No Middleton, 2-2, momentum and home court advantage for Boston. Away against the best defense in the league. Huge game with 40 points, although it felt like Boston gave it away at the end more than Bucks taking it. Holiday was huge as well
Sorry Giannis, I jinxed you bro

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck everyone except the Warriors. As an Orlando fan, I can't support Miami, and the cringe "decision" video by Lebum only served to exacerbate my disdain for that team.

Fuck The Celtics - too white and too self-entitled. Fuck their fans too.

Fuck The Mavs - Never liked them, and I'm no fan of Mark Cuban.

Those 3 teams, along with the Jazz (I have hated them since the days of pedo redneck lumberjack Malone), and any Lebum-led franchise/group are nauseating.

Easy choice for me. Warriors it is.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Fuck everyone except the Warriors. As an Orlando fan, I can't support Miami, and the cringe "decision" video by Lebum only served to exacerbate my disdain for that team.

Those 3 teams, along with the Jazz (I have hated them since the days of pedo redneck lumberjack Malone), and any Lebum-led franchise/group are nauseating.

The hate you have for Lebum is inspiring

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The hate you have for Lebum is inspiring
I just think he's cringe. He should just stick to basketball because not every athlete is cultured enough or eloquent enough to be talking about politics, international relations or the economy. He's not the only player I dislike btw - I also think Kyrona is a parasite and KD is a giant crybaby.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Warriors are class

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

1654207668958.gif

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think Draymond Green is a piece of shit and low key so is Klay but Curry is the best superstar of all time. Love that guy, he deserves all the good shit happening to the warriors

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I hate all NBA teams, but your boy needs to learn how to take contact.
Not a Kawhi fan really. But that play was one of the biggest factors in turning Spurs from a championship contender to the meme team of today. And not sure what Kawhi could do there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 28)