The NBA Thread (69 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You just mad we won another championship in 2020. :lol3:
You mean The Bubble Ring? :howler: :rofl:

No fans, no home and away games, all teams are confined to one area. Come on man. A ring is a ring though, so I will give you that. And yes, two years removed from winning a chip, you can't even make the playoffs. Putrid and fucking embarrassing.

Fyi, I don't hate The Lakers, and I was actually rooting for you when you had Shaq and Kobe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You mean The Bubble Ring? :howler: :rofl:

No fans, no home and away games, all teams are confined to one area. Come on man. A ring is a ring though, so I will give you that. And yes, two years removed from winning a chip, you can't even make the playoffs. Putrid and fucking embarrassing.

Fyi, I don't hate The Lakers, and I was actually rooting for you when you had Shaq and Kobe.
Bubble ring? Bitch ass excuses from a fan of a team that has never won shit lol. Every single team had the same opportunity lol. Every single team had the same advantages/disadvantages of the bubble lol. And what, the Lakers somehow had it better? What a lame ass cope. :rofl:

Of course it’s embarrassing not to make the playoffs this year. No dynasty began, but that doesn’t change that we at least won a chip during this twilight Lebron era. You and Skip Bayless can cry like little whiny bitches all you want lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bubble ring? Bitch ass excuses from a fan of a team that has never won shit lol. Every single team had the same opportunity lol. Every single team had the same advantages/disadvantages of the bubble lol. And what, the Lakers somehow had it better? What a lame ass cope. :rofl:

Of course it’s embarrassing not to make the playoffs this year. No dynasty began, but that doesn’t change that we at least won a chip during this twilight Lebron era. You and Skip Bayless can cry like little whiny bitches all you want lol
Oh man. Why so much hostility? Get that Laker dick out your mouth Boi :p :b81:

Magic haven't won and won't win shit, unless we get super lucky with draft picks and free agency. We're not a big market team :sigh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love you, bro. Never change.

Come visit Canada.
I want to. Being an Egyptian passport holder slightly complicates matters because I can't simply get on a plane and fly anywhere. I have to apply for a Visa :sigh:

However, I do have a very good Dutch buddy of mine who's been living in Vancouver forever, so I would love to pay him a visit and see both you and @Fr3sh while I'm there. Who else is from Canada on here? There are a bunch of you guys :p

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I want to. Being an Egyptian passport holder slightly complicates matters because I can't simply get on a plane and fly anywhere. I have to apply for a Visa :sigh:

However, I do have a very good Dutch buddy of mine who's been living in Vancouver forever, so I would love to pay him a visit and see both and @Fr3sh while I'm there. Who else is from Canada on here? There a bunch of you guys :p
@Cerval @Mark @Hist @MikeM

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The real clowns in the West didn't even make the Playoffs, and the other ones in the East got bounced after being swept in the 1st round.
They were also champs year and a half ago, while others would have won last year if healthy. But that's besides the point, I was talking about others

- - - Updated - - -

Jazz need to switch it up in the off-season, something just isn't working.
Gobert is not the answer, especially for that money. They need to break it up

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man. Why so much hostility? Get that Laker dick out your mouth Boi :p :b81:

Magic haven't won and won't win shit, unless we get super lucky with draft picks and free agency. We're not a big market team :sigh:
Magic have been in the lottery for how long now man?
You picked Oladipo when McCollum was available (Giannis was also in that draft btw), you missed out on Embiid by one selection a year later. Hezonja over Booker, traded the pick which became Sabonis for Ibaka, picked Isaac over Mitchell, Bamba over SGA. Not all of them were bad selections but I'm just telling you everyone you could have had. I think if you are in the lottery for a decade and you don't land a superstar, you're doing something wrong. They need better scouts

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t think gobert is the problem for the Jazz but Gobert and Mitchell together don’t work. Doesn’t help that Mitchell is a little diva.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don’t think gobert is the problem for the Jazz but Gobert and Mitchell together don’t work. Doesn’t help that Mitchell is a little diva.
Gobert has been exposed in the playoffs too often. I don't think you can build a contender with him as a main piece. If he was on 10M and playing some 20mpg in the playoffs depending on matchup, it's a different story. But for 40(?) Million a year, he's a problem

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
NObert is sometimes useless on offense. For someone who commands such a huge wage, he's very limited on offense, and he can't even defend on the perimeter. He's an old-school-style center who can clog up the paint and get you rebounds (both offensively and defensively). However, he can't guard more athletic stretch 4s or teams that play small ball with multiple shooters.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
NObert is sometimes useless on offense. For someone who commands such a huge wage, he's very limited on offense, and he can't even defend on the perimeter. He's an old-school-style center who can clog up the paint and get you rebounds (both offensively and defensively). However, he can't guard more athletic stretch 4s or teams that play small ball with multiple shooters.
That's why you can easily play him off the court in the playoffs. And the "next guy up" won't work because if Gobert makes 40M, his backup will likely be at 4-5M due to salary cap, so it ends up with Mitchell carrying more load. If he could be dominant offensively, he'd be able to play others off the court, but like this, no

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
they better trade Rudy quick, his impact defensively in the regular season disappears quick in the playoffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 59)