The NBA Thread (39 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Serves them right tbh. I am sure the Lakers will be back, but it will take some time. I am not sure if LeBum wins another title before he retires, unless he does what he excels at - defects to another team.

- - - Updated - - -

At least you're not the Magic. We have the worst record in the East and the 2nd worst record in the NBA (we could conceivably end the season as the worst team).
Even more amusing/sad dependent on perspective is that we now giving New Orleans a lottery pick just 3 seasons after the AD trade :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Serves them right tbh. I am sure the Lakers will be back, but it will take some time. I am not sure if LeBum wins another title before he retires, unless he does what he excels at - defects to another team.

- - - Updated - - -

At least you're not the Magic. We have the worst record in the East and the 2nd worst record in the NBA (we could conceivably end the season as the worst team).
Honestly I forget the Magic still exist at times lol. Thought they would have been moved to Outer Mongolia or something but now.

Like you I'm sure you remember that 90s Magic team, even in the UK there used to be a lot of kids decked out in their gear, often because of visits to Florida. Now you don't see anyone in their gear.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a shitcunt. I hope The Lakers trade him to the Rockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I forget the Magic still exist at times lol. Thought they would have been moved to Outer Mongolia or something but now.

Like you I'm sure you remember that 90s Magic team, even in the UK there used to be a lot of kids decked out in their gear, often because of visits to Florida. Now you don't see anyone in their gear.
:rofl: I was a huge fan of the Magic in the 90s - I loved Penny, even more so than Shaq. That Magic team with 3D Dennis Scott, Nick "The Brick" Anderson, Horace Grant, Brian Shaw, Darrell Armstrong, Shaq and Penny was awesome.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
:rofl: I was a huge fan of the Magic in the 90s - I loved Penny, even more so than Shaq. That Magic team with 3D Dennis Scott, Nick "The Brick" Anderson, Horace Grant, Brian Shaw, Darrell Armstrong, Shaq and Penny was awesome.
The Magic team of the late 00s with Dwight, Jameer, Hedo and Rashard was a fun team too. One of the first teams alongside the Suns to put 4 shooters around the center. It's a shame Dwight didn't make the NBA Anniversary 75 list btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 32)