The NBA Thread (69 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lakers actually end up trading KCP, Kuzma, and Harrell for Westbrook. Am I the only only who thinks that’s retarded? They have no shooting now.
You can pick up shooters, KCP is the only loss there and even he can be replaced. But Westbrook over Schroeder as the 2ndary ballhandler is a huge upgrade. It's still early to tell and there is still building to be done to the roster, but I think they are going back to the finals if everyone is healthy

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You can pick up shooters, KCP is the only loss there and even he can be replaced. But Westbrook over Schroeder as the 2ndary ballhandler is a huge upgrade. It's still early to tell and there is still building to be done to the roster, but I think they are going back to the finals if everyone is healthy
you’re being delusional, shooters aren’t cheap and Westbrook’s max contract will make it very hard to get any decent ones

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you’re being delusional, shooters aren’t cheap and Westbrook’s max contract will make it very hard to get any decent ones
There is always veterans taking minimum contracts, there is still possible trades and besides, they don't have to get those shooters now, there is always cheap pickups in the buy out market. Playoffs are long away, no rush

- - - Updated - - -

And again, they lost ONE reliable shooter, not half their roster

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
There is always veterans taking minimum contracts, there is still possible trades and besides, they don't have to get those shooters now, there is always cheap pickups in the buy out market. Playoffs are long away, no rush

- - - Updated - - -

And again, they lost ONE reliable shooter, not half their roster
it's just that Westbrook realized at the age of 32 that no one needs his triple doubles and you can stay without a ring in your old age

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Meh he makes Harden look like a saint.

im loving the drama tho. No way Morey lets him leave for nothing, I think it might backfire on Simmons and he’ll get suspended all year if he keeps it up. But if he keeps getting suspended, he also won’t get paid. Who knows tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 52)