The NBA Thread (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Clippers :rofl:

Kawhi and PG with two of the worst game 7 performances ever. 6-22 for 14 pts for Kawhi and 4-16 for 10 pts for PG. Both played shit D.

Jamal Murray btw. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

DENVER NUGGETS ladies and gentlemen!!!! Suck on Nikolas big serbian dick you bunch of faggot clippers :lol3: great choice of a team Kawhi :lol3: PG13% returns when it matters to carry his team :lol3: beverley :lol3: favorites to win it all :haha:
Not sure who was worse tonight. Kawhi or PG. Skip Bayless having an aneurysm right now after spending all year posting Clippers > Lakers and Kawhi > Lebron in all caps. :lol2:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love Jimmy Buckets. It was an honor having him play for Philly.

also, amazing to watch the Nuggets win. Doc Rivers needs to be fired, dude has choked a 3-1 lead for the third time in his career.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Clippers :rofl:

Kawhi and PG with two of the worst game 7 performances ever. 6-22 for 14 pts for Kawhi and 4-16 for 10 pts for PG. Both played shit D.

Jamal Murray btw. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure who was worse tonight. Kawhi or PG. Skip Bayless having an aneurysm right now after spending all year posting Clippers > Lakers and Kawhi > Lebron in all caps. :lol2:
If he stayed on the Raptors hed be in the ECF now. But he had to go to the clippers of all places :lol3: and demand PG13% of all players :lol3:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
lol just saw this on reddit :rofl: the clippers going out was worth it just because there is no more Pat Bev

"You had the last five years,' Beverley told Curry, according to a source. 'The next five years are mine.' To that, Curry laughed and replied, "Aren't you 31?'

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I love Jimmy Buckets. It was an honor having him play for Philly.

also, amazing to watch the Nuggets win. Doc Rivers needs to be fired, dude has choked a 3-1 lead for the third time in his career.
He's won one title with Rondo-Allen-Pierce-Garnett (and later Sheed), hes won zero with CP3-Griffin-Jordan, and now he lost as favorite again. It's not all on him but considering the teams hes coached, he should have done a lot better

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's won one title with Rondo-Allen-Pierce-Garnett (and later Sheed), hes won zero with CP3-Griffin-Jordan, and now he lost as favorite again. It's not all on him but considering the teams hes coached, he should have done a lot better
tbh, i don't think that boston team needed a coach. they had so much vet presence.

it is on him that he's lost THREE series where he was up 3-1

- - - Updated - - -

Jamal Murray: 40 pts on 15-26 shooting

Kawhi + PG13 combined: 24 pts on 10-38 shooting

:rofl:
The Thunder got more picks for PG (5), than PG had field goals tonight (4)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
tbh, i don't think that boston team needed a coach. they had so much vet presence.

it is on him that he's lost THREE series where he was up 3-1

- - - Updated - - -

The Thunder got more picks for PG (5), than PG had field goals tonight (4)
Paul George said Clippers were still in the “drivers seat” after game 6 lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Paul George said Clippers were still in the “drivers seat” after game 6 lol
Paul George is one of the dumbest players in the league. Dude said Dame took a bad shot which is why he didn't defend it when the Blazers took out the Thunder.

Dame was shooting some ridiculous shit like 40+% from that distance too. PG is all excuses and has no grit at all. This is the dude that nicknamed himself Playoff P :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He gave himself that name? :haha:

He once gloated on twitter for being voted an all-star (last year I think?). What a dodged bullet for us, imagine we actually traded our assets for him instead of AD #fiuu

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Paul George is one of the dumbest players in the league. Dude said Dame took a bad shot which is why he didn't defend it when the Blazers took out the Thunder.

Dame was shooting some ridiculous shit like 40+% from that distance too. PG is all excuses and has no grit at all. This is the dude that nicknamed himself Playoff P :lol:
:lol:

You have to check CJ McCollum’s Twitter. Dame’s too. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)