The NBA Thread (24 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Butler exposed our shithead coach and front office for the incompetent frauds that they are.

Wish he were still here, the guy is a hard worker, fits Philly to a t, but no. BB and Elton Brand fucked it up because they’re spineless cunts.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Donovan Mitchell has it , too.

This season is over.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

They need to cancel March Madness, too.

- - - Updated - - -

And Gobert was feeling sick on Monday, too. And he still did that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gobert is a fucking moron. I hope they all recover. Athletes are super fit and healthy individuals, so they should have extremely good chance for recovery. The risk is not infecting other ppl mainly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You need to watch this, the Philly organisation seems to be a cuckoos nest (bad coach, bad patsy GM):

yeah I already saw it, see my post above

- - - Updated - - -

Butler exposed our shithead coach and front office for the incompetent frauds that they are.

Wish he were still here, the guy is a hard worker, fits Philly to a t, but no. BB and Elton Brand fucked it up because they’re spineless cunts.
@Osman

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are spineless incompetent cunts. BB is worse, because he is objectively a bad coach from the get go. Brand is just a figurehead, he has the GM title, but the front office guys that worked under Colangelo are the ones still running shit.

I saw your post, but I didnt you know you were referring to this brilliantly honest interview :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zion is a king. Paying the salaries of the pelicans workers.

Probably inspired by Kevin Love, was the first to do it

for Cavs support staff the day the league was suspended.

But Kudos to Zion, especially since he doesnt have decade of league money like Love, but is litterally in his first months of NBA career.

More players doing this for their arena staff:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 18)