The NBA Thread (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

@KB824 @Post Ironic

"I stopped the 1st one I stopped the second one, the third one werent even on the film. .. “his feet shouldn’t even be able to do that ... I thought it was a travel.” “Dude what chu on!”:lol:

In case you thought he was exaggerating with the spin, off the backboard, to Pau who scores bit, check the 10th second lol

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That is just shameful. Absolutely shameful.

And shame on the bank who approved it. My wife is one of the team leads at Santander bank for the P3 program, and it has been a nightmare.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah but their value is like 4 billion
the fed categorized small businesses by # of employees rather than revenue to ensure faster processing of payments. They thought companies would do the right thing but some just used it as a loophole.

there were hedge fund managers, teams like the Lakers etc all getting a shitload of cash

some of them are being shamed into giving it back, but not all

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

And shame on the bank who approved it. My wife is one of the team leads at Santander bank for the P3 program, and it has been a nightmare.
the fed categorized small businesses by # of employees rather than revenue to ensure faster processing of payments. They thought companies would do the right thing but some just used it as a loophole.

there were hedge fund managers, teams like the Lakers etc all getting a shitload of cash

some of them are being shamed into giving it back, but not all
The thing is, though, is that entities like the Lakers SHOULDN'T be applying for that in the first place, loophole or not.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

The thing is, though, is that entities like the Lakers SHOULDN'T be applying for that in the first place, loophole or not.
thats the ridiculous part.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hes right that there is really no debate, but man, stop mentioning nick wright and skip bayless (or really any of those "analysts") as if their opinions are relevant. Theyre good for show because they will bring up outrageous arguments to stir up debates, but theyre clueless about the game

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lebron is the more complete player, as he should be given his size, athletic ability, and intelligence. But Jordan, aside from his obvious physical gifts, had intangibles that few athletes in any sport have ever possessed.

First and foremost, a killer instinct, and being unafraid to fail. If you are afraid to fail at anything, you are never going to strive to succeed. I'm not saying that Lebron doesn't strive to do that, but the end results speak for themselves in what Jordan did.

If he didn't take 1 1/2 years off during his prime, he would have most likely won 8 titles in a row.

Jordan is the greatest.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this debate even happening? People really have nothing better to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)