The NBA Thread (35 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Your entire raison d’etre as a basketball fan is based on butthurt about the Lakers. You’re so full of butthurt you couldn’t even stay respectful after Kobe and his daughter died. Disgusting.
You remind me of social justice warriors who get triggered by something inconsequential and never forget about it. Sorry for the ptsd, I didn’t mean to rape your thoughts

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You’re from Canada. Why don’t you go use some of that Monopoly money you guys have and buy a plane ticket to a real country?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Common is so tired out and tacky, they should’ve had someone else do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you @nba. First that long ass and cringe Common bullshit about Chicago and player intros and then picking that crackhead to perform one of the worst anthem renditions possible.

this game was supposed to start at 8

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Rondo today :delpiero:

Tatum is a legit beast.

@ALC didn’t you say Giannis was becoming one of “Embiid’s bitches” recently? :p

Also, what’s with Embiid calling himself the best player in the world after beating up on a mediocre Nets, then going 5/18 for 17 pts and getting owned hard by Giannis two days later :lol2:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Rondo today :delpiero:

Tatum is a legit beast.

@ALC didn’t you say Giannis was becoming one of “Embiid’s bitches” recently? :p

Also, what’s with Embiid calling himself the best player in the world after beating up on a mediocre Nets, then going 5/18 for 17 pts and getting owned hard by Giannis two days later :lol2:

Dude, we beat the Celtics without Kemba Walker by 2.

At home.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We did. Winning is what matters. It was a great game. Not sure why I would be upset about that.
Ok.

Barely squeak by a short handed Celtics team at home. 2 weeks after they murdered us by 32 points. But ok.

- - - Updated - - -

And keep throwing those jabs at @ALC too in the process.

Pretty sure they beat the shit out of us too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, but I don't take much comfort in beating a team without one of it's all stars by 2 points.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok.

Barely squeak by a short handed Celtics team at home. 2 weeks after they murdered us by 32 points. But ok.
Why be so pessimistic, lol. It was a fun, competitive game. And we won. I enjoyed it.

Tatum went off last night. If Kemba plays who knows if he does that, and how the game goes. He helps their offense, but he certainly is a far worse defender than Marcus Smart who took his minutes. Celtics might beat us or might lose.

We’re 43-12, on a 5 game winning streak, just beat two top 5 teams in the league, in the Nuggets and the Celtics. While still not playing to our full potential. Not much to be upset about right now. Don’t be a killjoy, my man.

And the jabs at ALC and the Sixers are all in good fun. Just like he throws shade at the Lakers almost every other post in this thread. Of course I’m going to tease him about his team being in 5th place in the East, and 9-20 on the road when they were supposed to be competing for number 1 seed and a championship.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)