The NBA Thread (94 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
No kidding, does anyone understand Drummond's trade? .

As much as the Cavs, at worst we will not regret if he leaves this summer.
But Detroit? There was really NOTHING on the market to accept this !?

I don’t even imagine Dede when he heard the news.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love how Giannis picked pretty much all team africa in the Allstar game :D Also he is fairly loyal to his east coast collegues, he picked entirely from east except for Gobert and Mitchell from Utah.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love how Giannis picked pretty much all team africa in the Allstar game :D Also he is fairly loyal to his east coast collegues, he picked entirely from east except for Gobert and Mitchell from Utah.
yeah, otherwise his team sucks ass

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He picked like this last season too (pretty much ignores the west coast superstars), Lebrons team had way more talent, but Giannis team played tougher and with more heart :D

- - - Updated - - -

And beast performance from Westbrook against us.

Rondo :sergio:

How do you lose against NO PAINT DEFENSE like Rockets had lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He picked like this last season too (pretty much ignores the west coast superstars), Lebrons team had way more talent, but Giannis team played tougher and with more heart :D

- - - Updated - - -

because the Lakers are overrated and AD is soft.

and now waiting for postironic to get his feelings hurt and say something about how bad the Sixers are.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Normally when you hold Harden to 14 points, you are doing something right. Unless you let Westbrook go off for 41. I hope that Darren Collison can play defense, because their main weakness this year is the same exact weakness as last year, and that is defending the other team's PG. And how does Dwight Howard only get 4 minutes? I can't understand that. You can't match small ball against the Rockets because they have a better lineup than the Lakers do in that situation.

- - - Updated - - -

D’Lo suits KAT so much better than Wiggins. With a couple more roster tweaks should create a perfect opportunity to see if KAT can lead a contender.

- - - Updated - - -

Giannis just annihilated the Sixers. 36 pts - 20 boards - 6 assists. :delpiero:

I love you, but your timing is really awful :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
because the Lakers are overrated and AD is soft.

and now waiting for postironic to get his feelings hurt and say something about how bad the Sixers are.
Or waiting for ALC to act like a twat and make disgusting jokes after a Lakers legend dies alongside his daughter. Because Sixers fans are super classy.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Serge, did you sign Mormon retiree Darren Collison? I dont see any confirmation for it anywhere, so just curious.

They are working on it. He was sitting courtside next to Jeanie Buss last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Or waiting for ALC to act like a twat and make disgusting jokes after a Lakers legend dies alongside his daughter. Because Sixers fans are super classy.

When did he do that?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
so you did get butthurt but instead of saying something about the Sixers you made it about Sixers fans. I’m gonna call that 1.5/2

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
so you did get butthurt but instead of saying something about the Sixers you made it about Sixers fans. I’m gonna call that 1.5/2
Your entire raison d’etre as a basketball fan is based on butthurt about the Lakers. You’re so full of butthurt you couldn’t even stay respectful after Kobe and his daughter died. Disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 91)

• Ali