The NBA Thread (47 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He is now showing some spine tho, good for him: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/08/media/nba-adam-silver/index.html

China's reponse is really dangerous, read it:

They litterally trying to tell you that you dont have freedom of speech over there if you want our bussiness. Testing their super power status, its about time a boundary is set.
Sounds like an intelligent version of Trump (which makes it dangerous), who tweets that he wants to arrest his political opponents for treason when they criticize him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sounds like an intelligent version of Trump (which makes it dangerous), who tweets that he wants to arrest his political opponents for treason when they criticize him.
They are slowly bullying the whole world currently with their financial might. Allways for reasons that are super petty and minor.

Canadians too, one of latest companies to feel their squeeze.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-air-canada-begins-listing-taipei-as-part-of-china/

More and ballsy and authoritarian around the world. They are buying and investing all over to get more control. Even in Hollywood or UK cinema industry, heavy chinese investments, in subtle ways these production companies have to avoid any sign that may offend Chinese thin skinned sensibilities.

In newest Top Gun coming out, Tom Cruise had to take out Japanese and Taiwanese flag from his iconic jacket Becuse a Chinese tech company owns half the Hollywood studio.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

Wrong thread. But did you hear about the Flyers fan “rage room” in the arena? :lol2:

@CR 7
I could only imagine what Bobby Clarke's reaction would be to something like this

- - - Updated - - -

They need to make sure that they have this available for 76ers games, when their starting 5 is off the court. That room gonna be full.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think the Pelicans have a WAY stronger team than the Cavs did but they also play in a much tougher conference. I see them challenging for a playoff spot.
Yeah they do. Them being in the last spot and him getting something like 20/9/4 is what I'm going with.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah they do. Them being in the last spot and him getting something like 20/9/4 is what I'm going with.
they’ll be better than last spot for sure. Jrue Holiday will be leading that team and he’s an all-star that doesn’t get the proper recognition. Along with Redick, Okafor, Lonzo, and Ingram, that is a legitimate team.

or do you mean last spot for playoffs? In that case, yeah most likely

- - - Updated - - -

They will certainly be NBA League Pass worthy, that's for sure. I, for one, cannot wait to see Lonzo running the point on that team.
yeah, as a backup.

:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are everywhere already.

Of course China set limits on free speech, so it's not free at all.
Steal western companies intellectual property, Buy up film and overall entertainment companies and start censoring, major real estate holdings everywhere to grow influence to use as a stick, start to slowly recolonize Africa etc.

They trying to be the worlds ubermensch bullies soon enough.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hahah, no not at all. Think more Blake Griffin type of season, but better defense.
Yeah I don't mean similar type of player but you'll see less impact because as has been said, he's on a team with players like Jrue, Lonzo, Okafor, experienced and other young talents. It's a good mix, but having a franchise player like that come in is a game changer.

That said, I dont think the Knicks did too badly with RJ Barrett. But their roster is young in comparison.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
they’ll be better than last spot for sure. Jrue Holiday will be leading that team and he’s an all-star that doesn’t get the proper recognition. Along with Redick, Okafor, Lonzo, and Ingram, that is a legitimate team.

or do you mean last spot for playoffs? In that case, yeah most likely

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, as a backup.

:D
Uhm..................................................

No. The starting backcourt is Lonzo and Holiday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)