The NBA Thread (21 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No, haven’t heard anything like that. It would be tough considering how many road games there are and also how often they are. Would they be considered part of the east conference?

Either way, I don’t see it happening, they’d pretty much have to relocate.
> Real Madrid’s President Claims He Asked To Join The Eastern Conference But The NBA Said No
https://uproxx.com/dimemag/real-madrid-president-florentino-perez-nba-eastern-conference/

LA to Madrid is about double the flight time of LA-NY, plus there wouldn't be any other teams in Europe to play against and they'd have to fly right back. Big inconvenience.

I suppose they could expand the league geographically if they played fewer games in a season and the travel schedules were more relaxed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
> Real Madrid’s President Claims He Asked To Join The Eastern Conference But The NBA Said No
https://uproxx.com/dimemag/real-madrid-president-florentino-perez-nba-eastern-conference/

LA to Madrid is about double the flight time of LA-NY, plus there wouldn't be any other teams in Europe to play against and they'd have to fly right back. Big inconvenience.

I suppose they could expand the league geographically if they played fewer games in a season and the travel schedules were more relaxed.
The NBA owners would not be okay with playing fewer games because it would mean lower income. I don’t see them incorporating any Euro teams in the NBA

- - - Updated - - -

Plus you get the jet lag affecting the players too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Oh shit. Dame Dolla just owned Shaq.
He cooooooked him good:

"Said yourself that I'm a Tesla, no longer need diesel gas
Kinda like the Cavs ain't really need Diesel ass
And even in Miami, won that on the strength of Flash"

:rofl: Just one of many lines lol. Shaqs ego got him into a situation his ass cant check

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why Dame dissing Shaq all of sudden?
Dame released a new full feature rap album last month. He had a fairly routine line in one of his songs about being best rapper amongst NBA players. You just knew Shaqs huge ego couldn't let that pass, so he made a very salty and sensitive diss track about Dame lol. Best about it was the Dr Dre beat tho.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Good job Shaq.

Next time, why don't you just go all in on Kendrick, and see how that works out for you.

Lamar, not Perkins. Before anyone gets the wrong idea. Kendrick Perkins can barely put three words together, so I doubt he's dropping any diss tracks anytime soon

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So now, apparently, Lavar was embezzling millions from his own son. Nothing has been proven, but that is the story. The FBI is now investigating, so we will see what happens.

Say what you want about Lonzo, but he's a great kid that doesn't deserve this. I can't wait to see him shine in NOLA.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
China got really butthurt because Morey tweeted in support of HK and now they’re pretending the rockets don’t exist.

NBA on the other hand is bending over to please their Chinese overlords. It’s okay for Lebron to call Trump a bum but it’s not okay for Morey to tweet support for HK. Fucking hypocrites

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
China canceled all the D league games as well. NBA is making everyone apologize. Guess they do have owners after all.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can't remember seeing any articles stating that China now owns the NBA. I must have missed that somewhere
Decade ago when they became biggiest partners and the biggiest financial market for them overseas.

Its pathetic how hard they are groveling for the China dinero tho.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
they have too much money. I hope they stop following the nba but I’d legit feel bad for all the people who live there and don’t have a say on any of this shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)