The NBA Thread (30 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nike is the most shameless virtue signaller for profit out there

funny how people actually fall for this shit without realizing its a cost/benefit analysis

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Meanwhile. In other news, 4 Celtics led the USA to a 7th place finish in the FIBA world cup.

@ALC @Post Ironic @Enron @Bianconero81 @Osman

Please, allow me.

:lol: :rofl:

Fuck the celtics. Fuck them long, fuck them hard, and fuck them with no vaseline

- - - Updated - - -

That's what happens when you make Kuzma the last cut on the team, for no other reason than they felt they needed another big man. Never mind the fact that the big man in question was Mason Plumlee

- - - Updated - - -

That's what happens when you make Kuzma the last cut on the team, for no other reason than they felt they needed another big man. Never mind the fact that the big man in question was Mason Plumlee

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol fuck the Celtics

- - - Updated - - -

Tatum sucks and Kemba is overrated. We took their best player, they’re gonna suck ass next year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
France beat USA in the world cup. Then beaten roundly by Argentina *holds head in hands*
Then Argentina loses to Spain. Last team to kick out USA before this was Greece in 2006, who then loses to a Pau Gasol less Spain.

Marc Gasol has had a nice summer. NBA and World Champion in the span of few months

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Congrats to Marc, Ricky and Spain.

And no I'm not gonna make fun of the young Celtic players plus Kemba (tho he choked big time). They showed up and fought, they sucked, but they tried.

You know who deserves your fuck yous? The true entitled superstar or all star bums who couldn't even bother showing up. Even rookies or 2 year players said fvck it. These are the ones that deserve your ridicule.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Any NBA team should be able to beat any international team. That was just bad gameplay by everyone, maybe bar Mitchell. Sucks Pop couldn’t get them to mesh but it’s not his fault Kemba wanted to play hero ball

Jun 6, 2015
Spain were the best team in the tournament, a fully deserved win for them. Overall this tournament again showed that many in the US underrate European basketball. Spanish league also a big winner in the tournament, boasting many players from both of the finalists.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Then Argentina loses to Spain. Last team to kick out USA before this was Greece in 2006, who then loses to a Pau Gasol less Spain.

Marc Gasol has had a nice summer. NBA and World Champion in the span of few months
I'm so sick of the Spanish team. Both here and in footie land (until recently).

- - - Updated - - -

Spain were the best team in the tournament, a fully deserved win for them. Overall this tournament again showed that many in the US underrate European basketball. Spanish league also a big winner in the tournament, boasting many players from both of the finalists.
I heard a rumour that Real Madrid wants to enter the NBA. Anyone hear of that?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm so sick of the Spanish team. Both here and in footie land (until recently).

- - - Updated - - -

I heard a rumour that Real Madrid wants to enter the NBA. Anyone hear of that?
No, haven’t heard anything like that. It would be tough considering how many road games there are and also how often they are. Would they be considered part of the east conference?

Either way, I don’t see it happening, they’d pretty much have to relocate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)