The NBA Thread (71 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I had just heard that the lakers are contemplating Ball to Chicago for the #7 pick and a young player. Possibly to package, 4, 7, and assets for AD.
That would be a difficult package to turn down. NO with Holiday, Zion, Randle plus 4,7 and whoever they get from the Lakers. Damn.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That would be a difficult package to turn down. NO with Holiday, Zion, Randle plus 4,7 and whoever they get from the Lakers. Damn.
Originally, if Chicago fell into anywhere from 3-6, it would have been Lonzo straight up for that pick. Now that it is 7th, rumors are saying that an additional asset would have to go to Los Angeles.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its even more frustrating keeping in mind the quote from Lopez that hed stay on a minimum contract if we assembled a contender. Sucks but it is what it is. Jury is still out there, and depending on who and if we land anyone, this period from sacking Kupchak until now will be rated accordingly by me

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol. Yeah, I didn’t need to qualify that as an opinion. Though I’m sure there are some noodles out there somewhere, who would try to argue it isn’t.

I’d trade Lebron in a heartbeat at this point if we could and try to add more pieces in the draft. Trade him to New Orleans straight up for that No. 1 pick, so he can play with AD there (as if they are dumb enough lol) or even the Knicks at #3.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It has definitely been the most competitive East in years just due to the quality of the teams in question. Yes, taking Lebron out of the equation has something to do with it, but the quality of the conference as a whole has improved significantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Yeah, I didn’t need to qualify that as an opinion. Though I’m sure there are some noodles out there somewhere, who would try to argue it isn’t.

I’d trade Lebron in a heartbeat at this point if we could and try to add more pieces in the draft. Trade him to New Orleans straight up for that No. 1 pick, so he can play with AD there (as if they are dumb enough lol) or even the Knicks at #3.

I would trade Lebron too at this point. Even Michael Rappaport came out and said yesterday on Undisputed that no one would be surprised to see Lebron in New Orleans. He wants so badly to play with AD? He'll get his chance, just not the way he envisioned it :lol:

Shit, I 'd take on every bad contract New Orleans has to make the salaries match if it meant getting Zion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)