The NBA Thread (26 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sixers playing Boston now,. Tune in if you like seeing us lose

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately most people do. Thank you for sharing my frustrations with having to read endless posts about literally the worst team in the league for the past half decade
Maybe people will talk about the 76ers when they win their first title in 35 years. :lol3:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I doubt it, Lakers attract a certain type of people as fans.

And we’ll see, they’re going to win it this year so you won’t have to wait long to be proven wrong.
I will be very impressed by that 1 title after 35 years if you do. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It will be a step up on the Eagles with their 57 years between titles.

And what are the Flyers at, 44 years and counting?

Almost as bad as Cleveland.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I will be very impressed by that 1 title after 35 years if you do. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It will be a step up on the Eagles with their 57 years between titles.

And what are the Flyers at, 44 years and counting?

Almost as bad as Cleveland.
Thanks for the history lesson :tup: glad you wasted time googling that shit

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Philly fans are shit boxes in general. I get it. It’s probably difficult being so close to New York and sharing a state with Pittsburgh.

That said, I’m really starting to dislike Jazz fans.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’m trying to spare a thought or two for Philadelphia sports now, so you Philly folk don’t feel so left out all the time.
Here's a little something for you

- - - Updated - - -

Philly fans are shit boxes in general. I get it. It’s probably difficult being so close to New York and sharing a state with Pittsburgh.

That said, I’m really starting to dislike Jazz fans.
I think some people just take sports too seriously.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Here's a little something for you

- - - Updated - - -

I think some people just take sports too seriously.
I’ve recently gone to a couple of games and they get sooooo angry. Yelling racist, hateful shit. Takes all the fun out of it if you’re a neutral. Probably if also if you have a life and are there to have fun or on a date.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The insane spite and hatred they have for Sidney Crosby is pretty hilarious though, even more so considering how dominant he’s been against them.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Even GQ has Phillies and Eagles fans as the worst in sports.

https://www.gq.com/gallery/worst-sports-fans-in-america#slide=14

I was talking about Jazz fans.:D

But yeah, the Fliers fans have always had penis envy issues over Crosby. Eagles fans are just trying to keep up with Redskin fans.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic i think people talk shit on Sidney Crosby because he looks like the child of a Guinea pig infused with human sperm in a lab experiment that went very wrong
:lol:

I’d say it’s more likely the 3 Stanley cups, two Olympic golds, countless trophies, and the overwhelming consensus that he’s the best player of the past 20 years, post-Lemieux.

But I’m sure the looks thing has something to do with it too. :lol3:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lavar is 3 times the fool that we all thought after this situation. Put a fraudster felon in charge of your money and company, have your financial advisors tell you he stealing for 7 months and you dont even open the email of the evidence until this week. Not only are you ruining the potential career of the other 2 sons, but you financially screwing over the son that made it with idiotic negligent conduct.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lavar is 3 times the fool that we all thought after this situation. Put a fraudster felon in charge of your money and company, have your financial advisors tell you he stealing for 7 months and you dont even open the email of the evidence until this week. Not only are you ruining the potential career of the other 2 sons, but you financially screwing over the son that made it with idiotic negligent conduct.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I couldn't possibly agree more, Os.

And apparently Lonzo told him about this months ago, but nothing was done about it. I'm glad for the kid to do this. I'm sure that breaking away from your dad in a household like that where the father is the Alpha and the Omega is probably not easy. Now maybe he can wear some decent shoes for a change. I just hope his mom is going to be ok. She is still suffering from the effects of the massive stroke she had last March.

- - - Updated - - -

And the word is that Lonzo is absolutely fucking done with his dad, now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)